Fantastic cleanser!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 29 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am always trying different skincare products and this has to be the best cleanser I've used to date. A lot of people have commented on how it doesn't lather/foam etc so they don't think it's cleaning well. Cleansers don't need to lather to clean....people are just used to the misconception that if their face is "stripped" it's clean. Rather this dries the skin and can be aggrivating. This cleanser is beautiful, calms my sensitive, often reddened skin and gives it a lovely even toned look. Very soothing. Loving Derma E products. Does not break out my skin and i often have problems in this area. Much nicer cleanser than any other high end brand I've tried, including ones that I've paid close to $100 for. Packed full of great stuff, i can't rate this product high enough. LOVE IT!!

Derma E, Pycnogenol Facial Cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

Derma E, Pycnogenol Facial Cleanser, is great for my sensitive skin. This product cleans my face without drying or adding excess oil. This is a product I will continue to take.

fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 23 2015 | Verified Purchase

Works Great with my rosacea skin

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have incredibly sensitive combination skin. This thoroughly cleans my skin but leaves the dry areas soft and smooth. I use the Derma E moisturizer as well. Love it equally as well.

Love this cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

Even though it's a creamy cleanser, it doesn't foam up, I like that it doesn't cause break outs and suits my sensitive skin.

Trusted brand Derma E

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love the cleansers from Derma E because they do not irritate my skin and the pump pack makes it so much easier to use it.

Great moisturizing cleanser!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a fantastic cleanser for the winter months.....might be a little too heavy and moisturizing for summer though. Creamy and non-drying. I will be back to buy more!

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really good cleanser

The best for Rosacea

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have tried a lot of crams for my rosacea skin and never found something as good as this! Easy to apply, not greasy and left my skin smooth and soft.

หน้าสะอาดขึ้น