Not a bad cream. / Не плохой крем

Posted by Slada on Apr 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not bad enough to cream. On my combination, prone to acne and greasy skin does not clog pores. But the cream is heavy enough, use it at night and this morning when washing your face feel like it wash off, it has not been fully absorbed. The smell of the cream is very strong, but eventually you get used to. Bank's big, but the cream does not impress, I will not take more. Perhaps on another skin behaves differently, try :). / Достаточно не плохой крем. На моей комбинированной, склонной к жирности и акне коже поры не забивает. Но крем достаточно тяжёлый, использую его на ночь, а утром при умывании чувствую как смываю его, он до конца не впитывается. Запах у крема очень сильный, но постепенно привыкаешь. Банка большая, но крем особо не впечатлил, больше брать не буду. Возможно на другой коже поведёт себя иначе, пробуйте :).

not moisturizing enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have recently developed a spot of eczema on my face. I bought this cream in hope of alleviating the dryness and itchiness. Unfortunately this cream does not deliver as it promises. The smell of tea tree is nice, but this cream is just one of those many products that leave your skin tight and dry because it is simply not moisturizing enough. Not only is the cream unable to help with the skin irritation, it accentuates the dry flakes on my face due to lack of moisture. As a result, i must pair this cream with a super rich product to counterbalance it's drying power. Will not repurchase.

Might work to hand fungus but very strong smell

Posted by Northernstar on Apr 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Might work to hand fungus but I'm little sensitive to strong tea tree smell in this product. I felt little head ache due to the smell. Maybe it would be good idea to use this during night time. At least the smell works for stuffy nose ;)

somewhat effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've used 1-2 drops of tea tree oil mixed in with another moisturizer with excellent results and wanted to simplify my face washing routine, but this creme maybe cuts my usual acne activity in half. I'll get several new spots a day without anything controlling it so that means it's unsuitable for my needs. I tried layering it over a TTO toner without any noticeable boost in performance. It's also winter right now and bizarrely, it's not quite moisturizing enough. My skin will feel soft to the touch and the creme is very thick but it leaves my skin feeling kind of tight and uncomfortable. I'll keep using it during the day because it's the best thing I've tried under makeup that doesn't contain dimethicone or one of its cousins. Plus, it doesn't hurt to have that little extra acne fighting power, since I use the TTO drops at night. My adult acne is the kind that nothing but benzoyl peroxide (or TTO) has been able to control, so if your skin responds well to BP and is better behaved than mine, maybe you'll have better luck. For now I'll go back to using a drop or two of TTO after my evening face wash. All in all, the chance of me repurchasing is maybe 50/50, but I'll have plenty of time to make that call, since the 4oz tub will last absolutely forever if all you're using it for is your face.

mmm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was using it on my face for few times and it broke me out. I don't want to say that this cream is bad, is just not good for me. It is a big jar and now i am using it for my body and feet. Great smell, very strong tea tree smell.

Good to soften seborrheic dermatitis, doesn't really do anything for the face

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I put this on my scalp the night before I wash my hair with sulfur shampoos and it does a good job of softening the scales seborrheic dermatitis causes so that they wash out more easily without me aggravating my skin more by picking at them. The tea tree oil helps with the itchiness as well, so this may be a good product for eczema and the like. However, didn't really help with acne or skin smoothing on my face. Depending on what you want to use it for, this may be a great product.

Was useless for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used it 1 week and had rash.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good

Good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my hubby who suffers from dermatitis. It doesn't seem to help his dermatitis but it serves as a moisturizer for him Mild moisturizer even for very sensitive skin. The scent may be overwhelming to some, especially the Tea Tree scent but it fades within 30 minutes.

Antiseptic Creme

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been using it for two weeks, but didn't feel any special effect. I will wait for any results. Nevertheless it smells good!

1 2