Best oil!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the best oil I've used so far.. It treated my son's eczema and rashes on his back within a day!! It's value for money and I will definately buy more!! I love everything from Derma E! Have been using Derma E products for 2 yrs and I'm very happy with all the products that I purchased! Thanks iherbs! I saved a lot!

Like the added vitimin E to help sooth

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 3 2010 | Verified Purchase

I brought this product for the sole reason of a persistant nail fungus. I have seen little improvement so far but I'm hoping with a longer application time I will. Use this product also for acne seems to help.

nice product for acnes

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a real effective for clearing up acnes! And it is slightly less irritating and slightly less dry than 100% tea tree oil.

Awesome for hair and oily skin.

Posted by Edelstein on January 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have just ordered another bottle. I added this oil to my oil hair masks (only half of a tea spoon) to fight hair loss and it helped my to fight seborrhea a lot. Im currently using Jasons Thin to Thick shampoo and Joico Thickening shampoo which are not complimenting my scalp that much. Those make my scalp oily and itchy. But after I add tea tree oil to my hair mask - my scalp feels just fine right after 1 use! This is amazing. I also use this one for my oily blemished skin and it dries my blemishes really fast. The only thing you might dislike is the strong smell. Also it is a bit pricey.

Love This!

Posted by genuinejasmine on April 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is a staple for me.

Using for nail fungus

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have only been using this item for a couple of weeks, so far it appears to be working as well as the Formula 3 that is prescribed from the doctors for nail fungus. I poured an amount into a jar simular to a nail polish jar then brush on a coating in the morning and at night. Before showering I apply another coat.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2009 | Verified Purchase

great product, powerful

Derma E, Tea Tree and E

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

Scent is too annoying, I've had a headache after using of this oil.

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good to acne !

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'll never use bare tea tree again. This adds healing.

1 2 3