Works for WOC too

Posted by 5280485177399001423 on Jun 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many scrubs without results. Before I decided to order this one I wanted to get Ambi's facial wash or scrub but since it contains a skin lightning agent that may be banned in Sweden I decided to let it go. Luckily this does what it claims, cleansing scrub. The days that I haven't worn makeup or little makeup this is enough.

Best scrub EVER!!

Posted by 4688394578334818873 on Dec 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have a tendency for break outs, but my sensitive, dry skin usually don't do well with products designed for acne prone skin, so I was quite nervous trying this product out. I'm glad I took the chance! This is INCREDIBLE!! It doesn't aggregate my skin, but leaves it smooth, soft and clear! I can't recommend this product enough. And as an extra bonus it is vegan and cruelty free, which is important to me.

Effective & a great value, smells wonderful!

Posted by 5734642422071444941 on Mar 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have never had problem skin but as I've gotten older, I suffer with minor breakouts and blemishes, mostly on my forehead. (I have sensitive, normal/oily skin.) I do turn to acne/problem-skin products, and have found things that work at first, but don't always last. This was an impulse purchase and I'm sure glad I tried it! It cleared up my annoying little bumpy blemishes from my forehead in a couple days, and my skin remains clear. Very few minor hormonal breakouts, but this shortens the duration and severity. It smells wonderful (a little earthy at first, so it might be overwhelming for some) while you're using it, but dissipates as soon as you wash it off. You get the hints of lavender and other scents in there as well, but nothing is overpowering to me. The grit in it isn't too abrasive, and I have sensitive skin, so I can use this twice a day, and most days I do. This tube, while it doesn't seem that large for a face wash, will last me a long time - I only use a pea-size amount on wet skin and it spreads easily and is plenty for my whole face and neck. Plus, buying on this site is amazing - the free and VERY quick shipping can't be beat.

Works for preventing acne

Posted by 4716001064358127317 on Aug 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

completely works for preventing acne. Haven't had any more pimples since I started using it.

Truly as good as everyone says...

Posted by 5477927035163201126 on Nov 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Honestly, I've tried EVERYTHING. Like most acne sufferers, right? I thought the reviews were too good to be true, but this stuff really works. I was especially hesitant because tea tree usually makes me break out further, but not in this formulation. The light scrub action leaves my skin feeling so clean and balanced; not stripped dry. I'm all out of it at the moment, and squeezing the life out of the bottle because it's currently out of stock here on iherb. Definitely one of the greatest products I've ever used for clearing up my acne - Highly recommend!

It Works

Posted by 5180961163844183990 on Sep 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this on my face where I get blackheads and acne. It's amazing

good for those with mild blemish problems

Posted by 5444966096062523549 on Mar 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like that this is a "clean" scrub, but it is not as strong as the St. Ives version I was using. I have to supplement it with the Stridex pads also sold on iherb. It's also only a very mild exfoliant, I was expecting a bit more. I have the occasional hormonal spots along the hairline usually, but this cleanser didn't help with those at all.

love it!!!

Posted by 5323205925401614052 on Nov 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Best scrub ever!!!! Cleanse my acne in 4 days!!!! Love this product, leave this on your skin for a minute then rinse it!!!

Good to remove dead skin and clear acne

Posted by 5580010177474820095 on Jul 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have bought the second bottle. It helps keep the skin fresh and it is not irritating at all.

Forever

Posted by Kamilano on Sep 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The best Acne Scrub ever! I will reorder!!!! I have a chin acne problem, I'm using it for weeks and this product prevents acne and heels the acne scars

1 2