Doesn't work as well as expected to...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't moisturize as well as I had hoped it would. Cost wasn't too bad. By no means helps sooth problem skin. I have minor acne and did nothing to make worse or better. Not sure if I will purchase this particular item again. Love Derma E products usually.

Not all that

Posted by MancaSenicar on Jan 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this moisturizer to use as a night creme along with the Evenly radiant line (I am very prone to sun blemishes, but I also wanted something to help me with the oil production imbalance). The creme is very thick and therefore a little harder to spread on. It has a very strong tea-tree smell. For me, it was OK for most parts of the face and neck, except around the eyes - after a few days it totally dried out my skin and caused flaking. I will use it for other parts of the face and maybe for some irritations elsewhere, but I won't buy it again.

Derma E

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Too early to tell whether this works as yet Smells like tea tree oil and is not greasy.I will rate it as a 3 so far.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It has a strong tea tree smell, matts skin well, but does not moisturise it.

Not yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my husband and he has not tried it yet. Hope it'll work!

Its alright.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My skin gets shiny and breakouts. The cream soothes well, but for me its to greasy and leaves a "mask" on my face when put on... Ill try it again in the winter months!

So So

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think I would just keep it for night use. It is thick and heavy but dries quickly so I don't like to use my makeup over the top.

Medium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The cream is not bad, but the smell ...