Not too bad...but have found better

Posted by SugarDumplin on Jul 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This worked pretty good for me and it even wears well under makeup, but ever since trying Nelson Bach USA, Pure & Clear, Acne Treatment Gel, I wont go back. I found this to work better.

It's okay, but not perfectly good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

As a longtime acne suffer people, this does not cure any pimples. Well, it did provide a very thin protective shield for wearing makeup and help from worsening the condition, will buy another one for this reason.

Doesn't do much

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's a rather watery gel formulation that you have to apply in thick layer several times a day. It takes forever to dry and it doesn't do much to heel or dry out blemishes. Also the scent of tea tree oil is so overwhelming it makes my eyes water. I could just as easily put some pure tea tree oil and have have better results.

spot blemish

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

gentle but doesnt do much

just started using

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm targeting my checks and chin with this for acne scars. I'm also using in conjunction with the derma e cleanser and toner so i'll have to give it a couple more weeks to give a better update. The scent is not great but it fades quick so it's not a big deal.

Did Nothing For Me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think I have some kind of allergic reaction to products with tea tree oil because they do nothing except break me out into a rash! I really wanted this product to work for me because I am trying to go green with everything, but I just cannot find any natural skin products that help my skin. If it helps: I have very oil, acne prone skin and hormonal breakouts all the time due to PCOS. So I mainly get the under the skin breakouts that last weeks (sometimes even months) and hurt like heck! This did nothing for any of that.