......::::::MAKEUP BAG MUST HAVE::::::......

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I lOVE this product! I am 29 and still get breakouts here & there. I make sure I am never without this creme! I can easily wear this under mineral makeup without it being noticed. A little bit goes a long way! It is not drying. Smells nice. And when applied at bed time, I see results in the morning! And best of all made from pure goodness, paraben-free!!

מעולה

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

מייבש את הפצעים תוך לילה! רק קניתי ומשתמשת בו בתקופות מחזור עושה פלאים!

Clears up stubborn spots

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have only used this product a couple times, on those stubborn, underground acne spots, and it has really worked! It cleared up the problem in area in only a couple days and now I use it every time I have a stubborn acne spot. I didn't think that the smell was overwhelming, and although the formula does take a bit to dry, I only put a dab of it on at night about an hour before bed so that wasn't much of a problem. Highly recommended!

Love this treatment!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have replaced my other spot treatments with this and have had great results. Spots dry out quickly with this. My only gripe is that it contains lavendar oil which actually makes my spots more red but there is such a small amount in this product that it probably doesn't make much of a difference. I love the tube packaging and find the consistency of the gel to be easy to apply. It is not too thick or runny and will sit well under makeup.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Dryes out the spots!

Pimples heals faster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Effective in healing the pimples quickly.

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Cleared up my breakout in under a week.

does its job

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

works very good on my daughters skin.

It is highly recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

this stuff is really works. good under makeup, good to use before sleep, and it really makes my blemishes smaller the feeling this gel has on my skin is really good, not greasy or anything like.

Taking my dark circles out

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i loved to use that one 'cause i have a lot of dark circle around my eyes is better now and i used low times

1 2 3