Do not recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had high hopes for this serum, given its' extensive and impressive ingredient list. However, it leaves a tacky finish, pills under sunscreen, moisturizer, oil and makeup. It leaves a tight feeling, as if plastic film is being stretched on the skin, making it uncomfortable. It is quite fragrant, although the fragrance does not last it is noticable and I did not enjoy it. After using it for three months, I gave up. I had no noticable improvements on my skin at all.

Awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Awesome performance, great INCI. All the best about this product. For all skin types.

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My skin glows and has better texture and more hydration after using this product for about a month. I will definitely bulk this next time.

Ticks all the boxes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product ticks all the boxes it freshens tired looking skin, apply going to bed

Great product for my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this C vitamin serum for my wrinkles and I see after one month that my wrinkles around eye are not so deep. Sometimes I must use serum and my night cream befor sleep, but usual I get just serum twice a day. Great product.

Using and like.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice and soft. I would buy it again

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Using it for about two weeks. Seems good.

Wow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Glowing plump skin after a month of use. I live in humid weather and I wash my face about 3 times a day and I apply after every wash. Feels very nice on skin, not drying like other vitamin c serums. I have tried many brands, and this one works better then other way more expensive one for mature skin. I have gotten all my friends hooked. We are in our mid 40s to 50s.

awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Light weight and efficient

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Gives a sense of stretching and firmness. Not sticky and quickly absorbed. Just fine.

1 2