Do not recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had high hopes for this serum, given its' extensive and impressive ingredient list. However, it leaves a tacky finish, pills under sunscreen, moisturizer, oil and makeup. It leaves a tight feeling, as if plastic film is being stretched on the skin, making it uncomfortable. It is quite fragrant, although the fragrance does not last it is noticable and I did not enjoy it. After using it for three months, I gave up. I had no noticable improvements on my skin at all.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Awesome performance, great INCI. All the best about this product. For all skin types.

Lifetime Fan

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

I’ll keep buying for as long as they make this. The fragrance is just like lemon tree flowers. Stings a bit, but does a great job.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

My skin glows and has better texture and more hydration after using this product for about a month. I will definitely bulk this next time.

this is a perfect product for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

I like how it feels on my skin. This is a perfect serum for me and gives me a great feeling through all day. This is the second time I order it and I think I'll keep buying it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

I alternate each morning between this serum and derna- e alpha lipoic acid cream. As a 65 year old female I have found these to be excellent for my face. Not drying. No scent. Very absorbent

Posted by Julia Cath on November 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great serum, mild pleasant smell, very good price. Helped fade some acne scars. A bit silicone-y.

Using and like.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice and soft. I would buy it again

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

Light weight and efficient

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice serum, however for me personally works best together with a cream.

1 2