Do not recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had high hopes for this serum, given its' extensive and impressive ingredient list. However, it leaves a tacky finish, pills under sunscreen, moisturizer, oil and makeup. It leaves a tight feeling, as if plastic film is being stretched on the skin, making it uncomfortable. It is quite fragrant, although the fragrance does not last it is noticable and I did not enjoy it. After using it for three months, I gave up. I had no noticable improvements on my skin at all.

Awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Awesome performance, great INCI. All the best about this product. For all skin types.

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My skin glows and has better texture and more hydration after using this product for about a month. I will definitely bulk this next time.

Great!

Posted by Julia Cath on Nov 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great serum, mild pleasant smell, very good price. Helped fade some acne scars. A bit silicone-y.

Using and like.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice and soft. I would buy it again

awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Light weight and efficient

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice serum, however for me personally works best together with a cream.

Doesn't work at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Feels ok on my skin, but not the best texture. Also not really good for oily and combination skin. And about the smell, who cares about the smell I want the product to work :) The smell is fine.

this is a perfect product for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I like how it feels on my skin. This is a perfect serum for me and gives me a great feeling through all day. This is the second time I order it and I think I'll keep buying it.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I alternate each morning between this serum and derna- e alpha lipoic acid cream. As a 65 year old female I have found these to be excellent for my face. Not drying. No scent. Very absorbent

1 2