good

Posted by ice-mosaic on Apr 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

well it moisturizes, smells good, large volume. крем неплотный, хорошо впитывается и увлажняет, приятно пахнет дыней.

great product

Posted by jesuszqueen on Dec 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used this for the last 6 mos or so as a facial moisturizer. It can be oily especially in the summer, but I like the way it makes my skin soft. It seems to help my skin a lot, & I use it regularly now. Though I've had acne prone skin, this never makes me break out!

Been super so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this to my mum, and she is very satisfied with it so far. But she has just been using it for about a week. It seems to reduce her red spots (dilated blodvessels)...

very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very nice cream, it does have a slight fragrance but not overly so. I usually get the Jason Vitamin E cream but wanted to try this brand. Derma E is soothing and rich but not overly so. Good for the cold months when my skin gets very dry.

Not thick enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The smell is fantastic, but it's just not thick enough going on. I put it on at night and in the morning and it does make my skin soft all day. I probably won't buy this again but I will try to find a thicker Derma E product for my face.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good hydration and absorption.

Super product

Posted by LOG 703 on Sep 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's super universal cream. Very good moisturizer.

Satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Haven't used it much so haven't seen any long term results. But it a very rich cream that moisterizes very well.

it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really like this cream but my only concern is that it sometimes burns when my skin is very dry. Other than that, it does the job and moisturizes my skin well