great product

Posted by jesuszqueen on December 21 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used this for the last 6 mos or so as a facial moisturizer. It can be oily especially in the summer, but I like the way it makes my skin soft. It seems to help my skin a lot, & I use it regularly now. Though I've had acne prone skin, this never makes me break out!

Posted by ice-mosaic on April 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

well it moisturizes, smells good, large volume. крем неплотный, хорошо впитывается и увлажняет, приятно пахнет дыней.

Not thick enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 5 2009 | Verified Purchase

The smell is fantastic, but it's just not thick enough going on. I put it on at night and in the morning and it does make my skin soft all day. I probably won't buy this again but I will try to find a thicker Derma E product for my face.

Been super so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 9 2011 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this to my mum, and she is very satisfied with it so far. But she has just been using it for about a week. It seems to reduce her red spots (dilated blodvessels)...

very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 26 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very nice cream, it does have a slight fragrance but not overly so. I usually get the Jason Vitamin E cream but wanted to try this brand. Derma E is soothing and rich but not overly so. Good for the cold months when my skin gets very dry.

I love the smell

Posted by MTainaD on October 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell and is ok for me, is easy to absorb, leaves skin smooth.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good hydration and absorption.

Derma E cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2018 | Verified Purchase

I am satisfied with the product. I would not mind a little fragrance though

Super product

Posted by LOG 703 on September 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's super universal cream. Very good moisturizer.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

Haven't used it much so haven't seen any long term results. But it a very rich cream that moisterizes very well.

1 2