!

Posted by Strelka on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

labs krēms mammai ( pēc 60) labi mitrina, komfortabla sajūta

So moisturizing :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Really nourishing and moisturizing. Has a light pleasent smell to it. It is rich and creamy, and best for dry/dehydrated skin. I use it in the winter, but mainly as a night cream and my skin feel lovely. It is so soft and plump in the morning. It can be a little heavy and greasy, so I use a tiny bit. I feel that it's also working against the redness ! :) So good!!

Yes please

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This cream is just great for my skin now that the air is so cold and dry. I usually apply after a shower, which is when my skin is the worst. Then my skin stays soft and hydrated. This cream is thick but I don't get any skin problems from it like I normally do with thick creams. I like it a lot and will probably buy it again!

love the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a lovely moisturizer. It has a lovely smell. I am back to buy more for gifts this time.

Fantastic product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this cream all the time and I love it.

LOVE this product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this cream for almost 2 yrs and absolutely love it! I've even got a couple of friends hooked on it and I don't know what i'd do if they stopped making it. I used to have acne scars and it has helped with fading them. I don't find this product to be greasy and my skin always feels baby soft after putting it on. Go on and add it to your cart, you won't regret it!

recommended for anyone looking for non greasy Vit E creme

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this is amazing,makes my skin look healthy within minutes of application.not greasy at all. really recommended.

smells so fresh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this cream every night before I go to bed. It smells so fresh and feels great, is highly moisturizing and not greasy.. I have normal skin.

Good cream and good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good quality cream for a reasonable price.

Norway