Love It

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful thick consistency, great for bedtime. I love the fragrance, it’s like watermelon. I’ll be buying again

Delectable

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

This creme is divine. My face and neck feel so smooth after using it. It smells delectable and makes me feel so nourished. The tub is huge and I apply it generously every day. I usually have dry skin but it hasn't felt that way since I started using this stuff. It feels lovely! I'll be back for more of this.

great moisurizer that dosent clog pores

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

it is the only thing that helped my skin which is super dry. It clears tinny lines on my face and it dosent clog pores to which i am prone to. I am very happy to find this creme since nothing has helped my dry skin.

love this creme

Posted by lamiyatagieva on December 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

my face skin love this creme))))))

Absorbs well

Posted by vegenotes on October 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use it daily and before sleep. I don't see any dramatic improvement of my skin, but it definitely nourishes it. It absorbs really well so I apply a thick layer every night. The jar is big and it can last for at least two months. Overall, it's a good cream.

So moisturizing :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

Really nourishing and moisturizing. Has a light pleasent smell to it. It is rich and creamy, and best for dry/dehydrated skin. I use it in the winter, but mainly as a night cream and my skin feel lovely. It is so soft and plump in the morning. It can be a little heavy and greasy, so I use a tiny bit. I feel that it's also working against the redness ! :) So good!!

Yes please

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 12 2012 | Verified Purchase

This cream is just great for my skin now that the air is so cold and dry. I usually apply after a shower, which is when my skin is the worst. Then my skin stays soft and hydrated. This cream is thick but I don't get any skin problems from it like I normally do with thick creams. I like it a lot and will probably buy it again!

love the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 3 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a lovely moisturizer. It has a lovely smell. I am back to buy more for gifts this time.

Fantastic product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this cream all the time and I love it.

LOVE this product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this cream for almost 2 yrs and absolutely love it! I've even got a couple of friends hooked on it and I don't know what i'd do if they stopped making it. I used to have acne scars and it has helped with fading them. I don't find this product to be greasy and my skin always feels baby soft after putting it on. Go on and add it to your cart, you won't regret it!