Wonderful Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this oil under any moisturiser as soon as I get out of the shower while still warm and damp. The oil goes into my skin immediately and literally leaves my skin glowing. Excellent service from iHerb, too. Thank you!

Fabulous

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this product, noticed the difference to my skin in only 3 days. Its a bit oily for use in the morning but ok if you use a mineral powder over it, i have used now for nearly a year and each bottle lasts over 6 months. Love it and very well priced

Great for my face!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this oil after using toner every morning. Using just a drop keep my face moisturized. It doesn't look oily at all (after a few minutes). It is scentless and feels great! This is my second bottle. I love it!

Great vitamin E

Posted by WeHealthy on January 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great vitamin e oil!Perfect for the skin!i use it daily under the eyes and once a week on the whole face!The next morning the skin is really soft!!Try it!!

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a rich vitamin E that has helped to ease my severe dry skin. It is a must for the dry cold winter. As well as a healing for dry cracked skin. Don't go the winter without it!

i love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

i definitely recommend this if you have dark circles under your eyes

super

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

super

Good for the skin

Posted by cynthiashiameng on March 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

Feels like the skin is moisturized but still waiting to see if the scarring lessens.

premium quality with many usage

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have an oily and acne skin. I like mixing 2 drops of the vitamin E oil into my daily moisturizers (better to be a thinner texture if you have a oily skin) for extra antioxidant benefits. It's not too heavy nor causes more break outs on my skin during the winter time and I'll have to try it out in the summer time later One thing to balme (and also for other derma e products) is that, it does not provide a dropper head, so it's quite hard to use it. I don't want to directly contact the oil as I don't want to bring any dirts and oil on my hand into the bottle. Therefore I prefer to pour a portion into my own little dropper bottle instead.

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good product My skin is combined it doesn’t cause any grease or comodon it gives very good hydration and smoothing effect i love it very much

1 2 3