A good product

Posted by Reviewer2214723 on Jul 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a product I've been using for about a month on a daily basis. I put it on my face before going to bed - alone or in a mix with other oils - and what I can say is that it works best for me when the weather is less hot. When the temperature exceeds 30 degrees (which is the case in Romania during summer) I wake up with a very oily face in the morning, which is the reason I gave this product only 3 stars. When the weather is less hot, this product completely absorbs into my skin, leaving it very soft. I think I will love it when the autumn comes. I've also tried this product on my hair and I didn't particularly like it. I used it after washing my hair, once when it was still wet, and once after it dried. Both times, it left my hair flat and slightly greasy, without adding too much product (I must add that my hair is straight and fine, so it could perfectly work on other types of hair). For the accuracy of my review I must also add that I have combination skin, so this product should be absorbed better if you have dryer skin. As a conclusion, I'm not at all disappointed by this product, I think is a very good oil which I'll especially use when the weather gets colder

Didn't do what I wanted, but finding other uses.

Posted by Reviewer2207082 on Mar 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to use on my face and hair and that isn't working for me. I have combination skin and using this broke me out. It did sink in quickly and left my skin feeling very supple, but the pimples were popping up. I have very straight hair that tends to get oily on the scalp by the end of the day. I tried to use it in my shampoo, and my hair seemed much greasier. Tried to just put a little on the ends to smooth things out another day, looked extremely greasy. I did find a few things that did work for me. I used it to take off waterproof mascara, and that worked pretty well. My hands and nails also looked fantastic after using it as a hand moisturizer. I put some on my husband's head to soothe the irritation after he shaved it and he said it did feel much better. I will try on my son's eczema when he has his next break out because it has worked on the eczema in my ears and I will also try it out as a hot oil treatment in my hair.

use it as a cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1868943 on Mar 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It cleans my face from make up better than my very expensive other product. It doesn' t leave my face too oily.

broke me out, but great moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer3020750 on Feb 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this broke me out, but I found it to be an excellent moisturizer for my body. after about 20 minutes it sinks in thoroughly and leaves my skin moisturized, but not sticky like some oils can. I don't know if I'll repurchase it because it's kind of expense just to use on my body, but it's a nice product.

Good for baby's cradle crap

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I applied it over my baby's scalp for a few hours each day before shampooing and light combing. Removed cradle crap totally after 5 days>>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

no me gusta el olor

Posted by laurapeco on Oct 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

El aceite está bien. Lo uso como mascarilla prelavado para hidratarme las puntas No está mal pero no me gusta como huele. A mi me huele un poco a sintético, pero no sé si es su olor natural porque no habia utilizado otro aceite de jojoba. Creo que probaré con otra marca.

I like this.

Posted by 5375339086477066371 on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nothing bad to say.

I like

Posted by Reviewer2205102 on May 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works well with my leave-in conditioner mix. I also use this with 2 other oils and put on my scalp for dryness

Just O.k.

Posted by Reviewer1647039 on May 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It only o.k. I hate not having SPF, so I use it at night. It doesn't soak into my skin like others have said it does for them...I have pretty oily skin though. I am actually going to try a BHA peel and try using this...it might help with soaking in. We'll see. It doesn't seem it clogs up my pores though...which is a good thing. I do like the fact that it is 100% natural...that makes me feel good.

My first Jojoba Oil

Posted by Reviewer2344267 on Feb 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I mix it with my body lotion, that makes my skin look hot. I am not happy with the result in face or hair tough. Lasts a long time.

1 2 3