Great All-Purpose Beauty Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 16 2008 | Verified Purchase

Since its molecules are the same size as the skin's natural oil secretions, it makes a perfect hair, face, or body moisturizer. It absorbs right away and never feels greasy, and just a few small drops are enough to do the job. As a added benefit, it seems to promote thicker hair growth.

Great Jojoba Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use it on my hair and my dry skin as the moisturizer. It does moisturize my skin and makes my hair looks healthier. But recently I notice some small whitish "clusters" in it, I wonder if it gets oxidizes because I often forget to close the cap :(

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have always suffered from milia (am 38yo) from moisturisers, anti-wrinkle creams, cleansers etc so decided to try something more natural. I have been using jojoba oil in place of any other face cream for about 2 months and my milia is greatly diminished and I'm confident it will be entirely gone soon. I also use it to remove my makeup and its very effective. I wouldnt say it has decreased my fine lines, my facial skin still looks like it has lost elasticity and I plan on buying some Collagen+C capsules to hopefully solve this problem, then I will pleased with my skin

Posted by australia on October 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

For use on my skin, I found that it can be a bit heavy and so needs to be applied rather sparingly. Other than that, it works really well at moisturising my skin. A little bit pricey, but I find that my bottle lasts for a few months.

Great on skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 10 2009 | Verified Purchase

Superb product for the skin.

Very practical

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

This product is very useful this time of the year. I can use it for everything and it doesn't smell at all.

Good One

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

Like it!

The was satisfactory

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product arrived with two delated days.

great for dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really good for dry skin, without being too greasy!

Hasn't Broken me out