Great All-Purpose Beauty Oil

Posted by Reviewer2446165 on Aug 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Since its molecules are the same size as the skin's natural oil secretions, it makes a perfect hair, face, or body moisturizer. It absorbs right away and never feels greasy, and just a few small drops are enough to do the job. As a added benefit, it seems to promote thicker hair growth.

Great Jojoba Oil

Posted by 5480629892645674607 on Jul 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use it on my hair and my dry skin as the moisturizer. It does moisturize my skin and makes my hair looks healthier. But recently I notice some small whitish "clusters" in it, I wonder if it gets oxidizes because I often forget to close the cap :(

Love it

Posted by 4904034797795215179 on Jun 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have always suffered from milia (am 38yo) from moisturisers, anti-wrinkle creams, cleansers etc so decided to try something more natural. I have been using jojoba oil in place of any other face cream for about 2 months and my milia is greatly diminished and I'm confident it will be entirely gone soon. I also use it to remove my makeup and its very effective. I wouldnt say it has decreased my fine lines, my facial skin still looks like it has lost elasticity and I plan on buying some Collagen+C capsules to hopefully solve this problem, then I will pleased with my skin

Nice!

Posted by australia on Oct 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

For use on my skin, I found that it can be a bit heavy and so needs to be applied rather sparingly. Other than that, it works really well at moisturising my skin. A little bit pricey, but I find that my bottle lasts for a few months.

Great on skin

Posted by Reviewer2218643 on Nov 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Superb product for the skin.

The was satisfactory

Posted by 4635558320296855578 on May 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product arrived with two delated days.

great for dry skin

Posted by 5179915094548213333 on Jan 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really good for dry skin, without being too greasy!

Hasn't Broken me out

Posted by 5590690349488322007 on Jan 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Has not given me any new pimples so that deserves 4 stars in itself

Good for body

Posted by 5168316713024251806 on Dec 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I can use it not only for body but for my hair. Not too oily, not too sticky.

Absorbs well, doesn't feel very oily

Posted by 4944062709576122265 on Jan 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this on my cuticles because they're always peeling. I like that it feels light and absorbant. Giving 4 stars as the bottle feels cheap and doesn't dispense well. It absorbs well but you have to keep applying this every day.