Great All-Purpose Beauty Oil

Posted by Reviewer2446165 on Aug 16, 2008

Since its molecules are the same size as the skin's natural oil secretions, it makes a perfect hair, face, or body moisturizer. It absorbs right away and never feels greasy, and just a few small drops are enough to do the job. As a added benefit, it seems to promote thicker hair growth.

Great on skin

Posted by Reviewer2218643 on Nov 10, 2009

Superb product for the skin.

Great Jojoba Oil

Posted by 5480629892645674607 on Jul 03, 2014

I use it on my hair and my dry skin as the moisturizer. It does moisturize my skin and makes my hair looks healthier. But recently I notice some small whitish "clusters" in it, I wonder if it gets oxidizes because I often forget to close the cap :(

Love it

Posted by 4904034797795215179 on Jun 27, 2014

I have always suffered from milia (am 38yo) from moisturisers, anti-wrinkle creams, cleansers etc so decided to try something more natural. I have been using jojoba oil in place of any other face cream for about 2 months and my milia is greatly diminished and I'm confident it will be entirely gone soon. I also use it to remove my makeup and its very effective. I wouldnt say it has decreased my fine lines, my facial skin still looks like it has lost elasticity and I plan on buying some Collagen+C capsules to hopefully solve this problem, then I will pleased with my skin

Nice!

Posted by australia on Oct 30, 2012

For use on my skin, I found that it can be a bit heavy and so needs to be applied rather sparingly. Other than that, it works really well at moisturising my skin. A little bit pricey, but I find that my bottle lasts for a few months.

like it!

Posted by absoluteblisss on Apr 24, 2013

I have very dry skin on my feet and been using this oil for a few weeks now, moisturises very well! It gets absorbed in quick so skin does not feel oily. And its completely fragrance free. Just started using it on my scalp for dandruff and hair growth, waiting to see results. Overall a good product.

great

Posted by Reviewer1150050 on Aug 05, 2012

this oil is great for my skin. I use it in my face

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer1965012 on Jun 11, 2012

Good product.

Good

Posted by madamVi on May 03, 2012

kind with my hair and nice to my skin

Gentle & light on the skin

Posted by Reviewer2496189 on Apr 13, 2012

I like this oil for my skin and use it every morning.