It really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I`ve had acne problems for about 10 years now, and finally it seems I`ve found something that helps. I have stopped using other skin products (creams, soaps etc), and only use the oil. It doesn`t make my skin oily/shiny, and works absolutely fine under my mineral makeup. I really recommend this product!

a staple

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this on my face instead of lotion. It is wonderful for skin, as it is the closest thing to our natural oils. Not greasy, smooths in easily.

Best moisturizer ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I quit using petroleum-based body products and at first couldn't find a comprable moisturized. Then I found jojoba oil. It is amazing.

My favourite product!

Posted by tonjeglez on Feb 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think this is my favourite product I´ve bought on iHerb! This oil beats even the driest eczema skin (I get really dry, patchy skin on my elbows and knees during winter, this oil fixed the problem in three days!) Love it!

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I order it every time and it lasts a very long time. It is also very light, so it doesn't weigh down my hair. And it adds shine.

Great Product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This Jojoba oil is light and moisturizing. It does not have a scent and conditions my skin very well. I use a little bit on my hair to keep in moisturized and shiny and it does not weight my hair down at all. I also put some on my scalp about 1 hour before washing my hair to keep my scalp sebum free and my follicles clear. A great product!!!

Great product!

Posted by odalol on Jan 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this for a lot of things. It's great for using in the face for a boost of moisture, for removing make-up, for conditioning dull and tired hair, and for dry cuticles. I also mix it with liquid foundation for a dewy glow. You get a lot of product for the price, and remember - one drop goes a long way!

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

make my skin and hair soft and its not sticky

repeter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

perfect too clean of the makeup in the shower!

Best oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the best vegatible oil I ever used in my life. I have tried coconut oil and cocoa butter, but this is the only one that moisturizes mye intire body-