USED FOR YEARS LOVE IT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this on my face my arms, where ever I need something to soothe my ithcy skin. I found a few months ago putting a drop or two on my index finger and rub in my ear stops itching that I have had on and off for years. SOOOOOOOOOOO NICE to get that pain out of the way.. YOU WILL love this.

Finally, pure jojoba oil at an affordable price

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I add this product to my regular skin moisturizer and use it straight as a hair dressing before blow-drying or using a curling iron. I also use the product to treat my daughters acne. Other brands add irritating additives oils or scents. I like knowing this is the real thing.

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

make my skin and hair soft and its not sticky

repeter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

perfect too clean of the makeup in the shower!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product. I have dandruff and can already see a difference after using it for 2 weeks.

Versitile

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have many uses for this oil, great carrier oil, great skin oil after showers (use little, it is oil after all) Excellent in the bedroom, small and handy packaging

oily hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it's written to make massage on the head and then just use shampoo. 3 days i couldn't take offffff this oil from my hair, i tried lots of shampoos but couldn't make my hair clean and beautiful. Maybe i'll use it for my boots

Great All-Purpose Beauty Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Since its molecules are the same size as the skin's natural oil secretions, it makes a perfect hair, face, or body moisturizer. It absorbs right away and never feels greasy, and just a few small drops are enough to do the job. As a added benefit, it seems to promote thicker hair growth.

Jojoba oil saves the day!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I developed some tiny bumps over my face since my school started, not sure if its stress related, so I applied jojoba oil on my face every morn & night. AMAZINGLY the bumps started to disappear after my 4th application! Been using this for a month now, I no longer have pimple during my menstrual cycle too! Sometimes i'd mix this oil with a few drops of lavender oil to massage my hair & leave it overnight. Hair feels softer after washing it (I use Avalon's peppermint) the next day.... I LOVEEEEEEE JOJOBA OIL!

great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I mix with tea tree oil for a perfect topical antibiotic