Jojoba oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

PURE AND A GOOD SEALANT. I RECOMMEND.

Me encantan los aceites naturales

Posted by Elisabb on Jun 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Utilizo mucho los aceites naturales para el pelo, y este de jojoba me gusta mucho como me deja el pelo. Cuando se me acabe repetiré.

Simple and lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this oil by mixing a few drops to my hair conditioner or a handful of body lotion. That way it adds a lovely richness to them without making my skin oily or hair too heavy. If you are interested in other products I´ve reviewed do check out my profile page by clicking on the blue link above.

Great Body Oil!

Posted by SassySingaporean on Mar 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This oil was easily absorbed and left my skin feeling smooth and soft after a shower. I live in humid, tropical Singapore so any oil or moisturiser that does not get absorbed leaves a shiny, greasy film - but not this oil. Gave me no problems on the face when used lightly. Haven't tried it on my hair yet. Great quality and price!

Great for a healthy scalp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Jojoba oil is similar to the sebum that your scalp produces naturally. It's light and I really like it.

Use it for everything

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this in my hair, on my legs after shaving, to remove make-up... It's absolutely fantastic! I use it to style my hair, and it is SO much better for my curls than any mousee, gel or hair spray!

Rich and lush

Posted by ekstravirgin on Aug 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

that is how my skin and hair feels after a little pampering with this lovely oil. No stickyness, no grease, just lovelyness

Really good

Posted by livelig on Jul 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This jojoba oil is so versatile. I use it as a makeup remover and to make my hair soft and shiny and it's a really good moisturizer as well.

Posted by Anastasia-Shi on Jun 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very nice!

pleasant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This oil is magnificent for my hair. Feeds and humidifies. Hair shine as a mirror!