broke me out, but great moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this broke me out, but I found it to be an excellent moisturizer for my body. after about 20 minutes it sinks in thoroughly and leaves my skin moisturized, but not sticky like some oils can. I don't know if I'll repurchase it because it's kind of expense just to use on my body, but it's a nice product.

Great makeup remover

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this oil to remove my makeup since it's known as being non comedogenic, and it works! I use it almost everyday to remove my makeup. I rub a small amount over my face, and use a damp round cotton pad to wipe it off and it leaves my face very soft. I have not had any additional breakouts since I started using it.

Un descubrimiento genial

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Increíble producto que hidrata sin engrasar, mi piel queda suave sin ser aceitoso, controla los granos y ayuda a recuperar la piel con marcas, repito siempre

I am happy with the purchase. good thing

Posted by ElenaFine on Feb 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very good oil I liked it. Smells like cinnamon. I will be ordering more.

I dumped all my skin care products

Posted by KangBrown on Jan 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used to have facial toner, lotion, moisturizing cream, and eye cream... Without any hesitation, I tossed them into trashcan after I started using this jojoba oil! It's so amazing that I never thought I could apply oil all over my face because my face easily gets acne. My face is now super moisturized and because of that, it seems like my skin has stopped overly producing oil on my face which causes nasty acne.

Jojoba oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

PURE AND A GOOD SEALANT. I RECOMMEND.

haven't tried it yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

haven't tried it yet unfortunately..

For hair masks.

Posted by Edelstein on Jan 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Started to use this oil in a mix with other oils for my hair to prevent hair loss and add moisture for my fluffy thin hair. The way it works well for me is hot oil treatment. I mix it with other oils (coconut, macadamia, shea, tea tree etc) and leave on my dry hair for an hour or so. Before rinsing I warm it up with a hair dryer for as long as I want (around 15 min). That makes my hair much less dizzy, my hair also feels weighty.

Me encantan los aceites naturales

Posted by Elisabb on Jun 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Utilizo mucho los aceites naturales para el pelo, y este de jojoba me gusta mucho como me deja el pelo. Cuando se me acabe repetiré.

Use it for everything

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this in my hair, on my legs after shaving, to remove make-up... It's absolutely fantastic! I use it to style my hair, and it is SO much better for my curls than any mousee, gel or hair spray!