Rich and lush

Posted by ekstravirgin on Aug 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

that is how my skin and hair feels after a little pampering with this lovely oil. No stickyness, no grease, just lovelyness

Really good

Posted by livelig on Jul 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This jojoba oil is so versatile. I use it as a makeup remover and to make my hair soft and shiny and it's a really good moisturizer as well.

Posted by Anastasia-Shi on Jun 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very nice!

pleasant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This oil is magnificent for my hair. Feeds and humidifies. Hair shine as a mirror!

My Holy Grail of Moisture Lock

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This oil is fantastic! I wish I would've found it about 20 years ago. I'm done with high-priced facial moisturizers. Smooth on a few drops to still-damp skin, wait a few minutes and check out the dewy face in the mirror. Dewy -- not greasy. In the winter, I get itchy, dry arms that nothing seemed to help, until jojoba oil. My only complaint is that it doesn't come in a gallon jug! Shipping was super fast, made it cross country in two days!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

use it for my skin, very good!

Great Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use it for skin and hair. It's a great scalp oil to combat dryness. Great price too!

Great price for a great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Love this oil for all its uses.

Great Jojoba Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use it on my hair and my dry skin as the moisturizer. It does moisturize my skin and makes my hair looks healthier. But recently I notice some small whitish "clusters" in it, I wonder if it gets oxidizes because I often forget to close the cap :(

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have always suffered from milia (am 38yo) from moisturisers, anti-wrinkle creams, cleansers etc so decided to try something more natural. I have been using jojoba oil in place of any other face cream for about 2 months and my milia is greatly diminished and I'm confident it will be entirely gone soon. I also use it to remove my makeup and its very effective. I wouldnt say it has decreased my fine lines, my facial skin still looks like it has lost elasticity and I plan on buying some Collagen+C capsules to hopefully solve this problem, then I will pleased with my skin