header_search header_signed-out header_signed-in header_cart sharefilled circlex
checkoutarrow
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help

iHerb Customer Reviews

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Write a Review
Reviews
1-10 of 221 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

russia

Posted by miracle on June 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

At first use I dislike it - it has too dense texture, but now I understand - this is the best cream I ever use for dry thin (!) curly hair, youu just need to applied it with compressive grasping movements, it's white and at first it seems you hair will be dirty after it - but no! if you have thin hair use this cream at wet hair! if thick - for dry or wet is no difference. This cream protects my dry hair ends from breaking. So - I will buy more, but 190ml is for 6 months I think if use daily - very economical!

Thanks for your feedback!

best cream ever! meilleur crème bouclante

Posted by curlygirl on August 25 2015 | Verified Purchase

even if the size is small is the best curl cream I've tested the composition is excellent for me, the texture is thick and dense, I have mostly 3c hair type and 4a the cream nourishes my hair well and just what to fixed my hair to give volume, the fixation is not hard or sticky but very soft, this effect lasts several days and my tips are just wonderful with it I recommend! même si le format est petit c'est la meilleur crème bouclante que j'ai pu testé la composition est pour moi excellente, la texture est épaisse et dense j'ai des cheveux de type 3c majoritairement et 4a la crème nourrit bien mes cheveux et fixe juste ce qu'il faut mes boucles pour donner du volume on ne retrouve pas cette effet cartonné ou poisseux et cela dure plusieurs jour mes pointes son juste superbe avec je recommande!

Thanks for your feedback!

Not that good

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on November 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have a long, thick, dry, curly hair (2c) and this curl creams makes my hair stiff. It does not tame the dryness of my hair.

Thanks for your feedback!

Acondicionador sin aclarado no graso

Posted by ladivinacarolina on July 5 2013 | Verified Purchase

Lo compré un poco por probar... y me ha sorprendido gratamente, sobre todo ahora en verano que muchas veces dejamos secar el pelo al aire. No lo apelmaza y ademas tiene un agradable olor a coco. Eso sí, no es un producto para marcar los rizos, sino que es un producto acondicionador e hidratante del cabello que hace que el pelo no se encrespe. No engrasa.

Thanks for your feedback!

Pas suffisant

Posted by biotytips on October 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

L’effet bouclant est présent mais pas assez à mon gout. Le résultat est superbe sur cheveux mouillés mais une fois secs, mes boucles ne tiennent pas. C’est bien dommage car il apporte de la souplesse, de la brillance à mes cheveux et il les nourris bien. Je pense qu'il ne convient pas à mon type de cheveux : 3C/4A. Du coup je l'associe avec du gel d'aloe vera pour fixer mes boucles ou je le dilue avec un peu d'huiles végétales comme de l'huile de brocoli et la le résultat est satisfaisant mais utilisé seul, ce produit ne définis pas mes assez mes boucles. Je pense qu'il conviendrait plus pour des cheveux ondulés ou des cheveux dont les boucles sont très bien définies.

Thanks for your feedback!

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

For the girls with mad curly hair, this one helps. This cream is a dream..It tames my unruly curls nicely. And it smells divine.

Thanks for your feedback!

The PERFECT curl cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2015 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely LOVE this product: it makes my waves look great without stiffing them at all, what's more, it hydrates the hair, it smells delicious (like coconut yogurt), and it has a perfect thick texture which makes it easy to work with; you only need a small amount so the bottle will last a loooot. I had never found a product I liked so much for my hair and waves, I give it a 10. It's become basic for me.

Thanks for your feedback!

INDISPENSABLE ♥♥♥

Posted by organza on August 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ce produit est juste parfait. Le produit est très agréable et l'odeur et juste génial. J'ai 39 ans et donc testé beaucoup de produits pour mes cheveux. C'est le seul que J'ADORE. Pour ma part, il en faut très peu pour avoir de jolie boucles (pour info, j'ai beaucoup de cheveux, très frisé et sec). Mes amies ont tellement adoré que j'ai du en acheter 6 pour mes copines. Je recommande FORTEMENT +++

Thanks for your feedback!

Crème sans rinçage pour les cheveux bouclés.

Posted by Audrey on September 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

L'odeur est un peu spéciale, mais agréable. La crème fait de jolies boucles, mais j'ai la sensation d'avoir les cheveux emmélés après application, c'est très bizarre comme sensation, les doigts ne glissent plus dans les cheveux, ils accrochent. Et il y a un petit effet carton :/ Je lui préfère la crème de la marque "Beautiful curl", qui malgré son odeur pas très agréable, niveau effet la détrône et de loin !

Thanks for your feedback!

No More Frizz.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

Since my hair grew back. I've had dry, frizzy hair,and I hate it. I've tried hundreds of conditioners and oils - nothing improved. So when I saw this one I thought I'd "give it a go" I washed my hair with this conditioner (I don't use shampoo). And was so happy. Super soft,silky,nice smelling hair.. Once my hair was nearly dry I used a small amount as a leave in moisturizer. To my amazement I had defined curls and NO FRIZZ. All day.. All I can say is give it a go

Thanks for your feedback!

1-10 of 221 total

1 2 3 4 5