Thick conditioner with (temporary) nice smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

The smell is great (I particularly like the coconut version too) but to my dismay, once my hair is dried the fruity smell is gone. I was hoping it would linger a little longer. The conditioner is very thick and not a lot of coverage, so I find myself using A LOT for my long hair which makes it not very economical. Washes out well with no feeling of buildup or look of greasiness once dry (I apply it to my scalp as well). While my hair looks nice and shiny when blowdried- I have found it to also be a lot more frizzy afterwards (but I am also trying a new shampoo so can't rule that out).

Too greasy

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

I find it too greasy for my type of hair.

A bit weird for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Somehow remind me of bubble gum

Good conditioner but horrible smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

The smell is to sweet and I cant imagine anyone over 14 using it. But the conditioner itself is good.

disapointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

was expecting a nice raspberry scent, dissapointed :(

Thick, moderately moisturizing, sweet smell

Posted by ctseng on July 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

My hair type: natural, non-treated, straight-wavy, thick Asian hair w/ combination oily/dry scalp & tangling ends. This conditioner is pretty decent moisture-wise. It's more moisturizing than other natural conditioners I've tried, just not enough for me. (Though that could also be due to my shampoo drying my scalp out too much. Still looking for a good shampoo at the same time.) It detangles well. I just would not buy this again mainly because after a few uses of this conditioner, I got sick of the almost-cloyingly sweet raspberry scent that stays in my hair during the day. The texture is pretty thick and I think it might have been contributing to clogging my shower drain. But yea...I would put this on the second-best list. Still looking for a number one best conditioner.

Smells Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

Hair feels very soft and smells great.

Good smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good smell, nice conditioner.

Smells good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 24 2015 | Verified Purchase

Has a great smell!

No me gusta el olor

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 12 2014 | Verified Purchase

Compré el acondicionador porque fue el que más me llamó la atención de todos por ser de frambuesa. Al principio me gustaba pero con el paso de las horas noto que queda un olor rancio en mi pelo. Probaría con otro aroma.

1 2 3