Good product

Posted by ViktoriaSecret on November 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like the smell of this product, and I think it works and makes the hair soft. I haven't seen a great change in my hair using this product (as I expected, because one of the girls I follow on youtube said that this product changed her hair forever...) but I like it and I've used two bottles of this and i think I'll order more...

really nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell, it's not very strong and it does not stay in my hair, but I like how soft and untangled my hair feels after using it! Will buy again and recomend!

Nice smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

Didn't do anything for my hair, no shine, no smoothing. Maybe a little bit easier brushing..I assume it was shampoos fault. Nice smell, though.

very smooth and nice smell

Posted by wincy wang on October 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

very good for hair and nice smell with good price. My page, www.iherb.com/me/wincy94

liked

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

i liked, cleaning good hair

Smooth & shiny

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

The smell is not fragrance but it's OK.Hair result in smooth & shiny. will buy again.

its nice enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

smells a bit too sweet for me

Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

A lovely conditioner althougt a little hard to rinse totally

soft

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's very soft

Smells divine

Posted by ellymcguinness on March 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell of this conditioner - very real and fruity! It lasts for ages too. In all the years I have been using natural conditioners I have never found one that leaves my hair as soft and silky (without looking greasy) as the chemical based ones, hence only 4 stars. This one is more than acceptable though and gets the tangles out nicely (I have very thick hair and it works well for me)