Posted by sweetheart on January 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have bought plenty (dozens) of different conditioners trying to find the one that actually works for my hair. And THIS IS IT!!!!!! I have a slightly curly and therefore quite dry hair. The lengths tend to dry no matter what I do. Also the hair tends to get frizzy and messy. Luckily his conditioner has worked wonders! The consistence is very thick and creamy and I believe it might be too heavy for thinner and lighter hair. But for a thick and a bit coarse hair this product is amazingly good! My hair has never looked as good as it does right now. And the smell is soooooo yummy! It makes me wanna eat it :) HOWEVER: I do not recommend the shampoo from the same range because it contains drying ingredients! I have tried the Red Gape conditioner as well and it is very good as well. I just like this raspberry smell better!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17 2010 | Verified Purchase

Won't build up! Makes hair shiny and healthy, and light. My fine hair tends to become heavy and weighed down very easily. This is the only moisturizer I know of that I can use everyday, and still have light bouncy hair. The raspberry smells great -- not overwhelmingly fruity. Great moisturizer.

I love them

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 15 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this organics hair care line except lemon tee tree. They smell good but not to strong after drying my hair. My sensitive scalp doesn't have any trouble with these items

Posted by lipslife on April 14 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells amazing, and leaves my hair feeling good.

Posted by Clauleesi on August 8 2014 | Verified Purchase

Desert Essence simply makes the most amazing conditioners. Not only does they do wonder for my dry, thick hair but they also smell so good! I also love that you get a good amount of product, so it lasts a really long time, espceially since i only wash my hair once a week.

Pleasantly smells

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

Pleasantly smells, well washes out hair, humidifies

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells good

Wonderful Hair Care Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 25 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a fantastic smelling and conditioning product for the hair. I have multiple chemical sensitivity and this works great for me. I love aroma, but unfortunately with MCS, I cannot tolerate many of them. But these products by Desert Essence are absolutely great! They don't make me sick!

smells so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

The quality is good. Hair is very soft now. by the way, it is organic