Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

One of the best moisturizers i've ever used. Small amount goes long way! Smell is funny but not disturbing. Wears well under makeup.

Great under makeup!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like this lotion, because it works really well under mineral makeup! If i apply it a bit too much, it leaves a little greasy feeling on the skin, but if you apply it sparingly on a little damp skin, it sinks in easily. Zinc Oxide based SPF 15 is great, it could be even higher, but so far i'm very happy with this lotion. I recommend this for normal and mixed skin!

ok product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product gives me good enough moisture protection, it is slight oily for summer weather. I used it in tandem withr with the gentle nourishing wash and I got zits, not sure whether it was the wash or this moisturizer.

Me encanta

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Uso tanto ésta crema para piel mixta como su versión para piel seca. Y ambas me aportan hidratación y protegen mi piel. Un defecto....tengo que esperar mucho para poder maquillarme

Very nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like that this has zinc oxide as its only sunscreen. It doesn't form little balls on my skin as I rub it on, either, which was my complaint with other products containing zinc. The only aspect of wearing it that I don't like is that it seems to make my face sweat, especially in the first hour or so of applying it. That's the reason I gave it 4 stars. I should also mention that it does have a light, floral fragrance, contrary to the description.

good day cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use it as a daily cream during summer. It moistures and protects at the same time. I'm not sure if it's the best choice for oily skin but for normal skin it's perfect. One thing only - I'd prefer if it absorbed better. Still, I'd purchase it again.

Smells nice but a bit thick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like wearing an everyday moisturiser with SPF 15+ protection in the summer sun. This one smells nice but is a little too thick for our hot climate in Australia. My face sweats when I wear it and do exercise, especially when its humid. It would be great to wear in a drier climate or if your skin is dry. Feels nice an nourishing on though.

lotion