Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is so far the best day cream I've used! It's not greasy or sticky and provides great base for make up. My skin is healthy and moisturized. I also love that it has SPF 15.

Love this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for the last couple of years. I live in dry climates all year around and this makes my face feel soft and nourished. I like that it is well rated on EWG's Skin Deep website (so no bad stuff) and that is has the added SPF protection as I live in sunny climates year round.

Desert Essence, Daily Essential Defense Lotion, SPF 15, Normal Skin, Fragrance Free, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Posted by SugarQueen on Aug 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

запах легкий все же есть, но приятный и натуральный. пользуюсь для лица и рук. нравится.

Great!

Posted by HeidiT on May 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've used the green one for dry skin for a while and I like that very much, but as the weather is warming ut I needed a lighter moisturizer. This one also works well and the smell is pleasant. (It is not perfumed but the natural working ingredients smell of citrus.)

very nourishing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I find this more nourishing than the dry skin version in the green tube. The green one is dry and pasty in texture while this is nearly as pasty but a little more moist and viscous. This isn't fragrance free as iHerb's title suggests, which worried me as my skin and eyes can't usually handle any fragrances. The scent is light and fruity, luckily didn't cause any trouble and fades away after a while. I haven't had any issues with either of these Desert Essence's SPF 15 moisturizers. Both sink into my skin quite nicely while keeping it soft and calm all day. No breakouts, irritation or clogging, which is rare.

One of my favourite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Frankly, I didn't expect that I would like this cream so much, but now it is one of my favourite products. I use it daily under make-up.

Almost perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It smells good, it is very efficient. One of the best cream ever!

Muy buena hidratante

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Es una hidratante que aunque inicialmente se pueda sentir un poco "pesada", se absorve muy bien, y es genial para pieles normales-mixtas, aporta la hidratación perfecta (incluso creo que sería reequilibrante si tuvieras zonas excesivamente secas), además tiene factor de protección y... un olorcito como a cítrico (tipo mandarina) que hace que sea super agradable..repetiré seguro

Good cream with SPF

Posted by SillaVanilla on Jun 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this daily in the summer because of the SPF. If anyone tried ProActive, this cream takes a bit longer to dry (just so you have something to compare it with). But other than that I'm happy with it and will probably buy it again.

Daily Essential Defense Lotion, SPF 15

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Probably the best face lotion with SPF I've ever tried! It has a light and creamy consistency that goes on clear and it smells wonderful! I have very dry and acne prone skin, but this lotion does not give me dry patches or cause my skin to break out. The only negative thing I can think about is that the lotion makes the face a bit shiny, but it's more of a "healthy" shine than a "oily" shine, so I don't really mind. A great product!

1 2