Good cream with SPF

Posted by SillaVanilla on Jun 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this daily in the summer because of the SPF. If anyone tried ProActive, this cream takes a bit longer to dry (just so you have something to compare it with). But other than that I'm happy with it and will probably buy it again.

Daily Essential Defense Lotion, SPF 15

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Probably the best face lotion with SPF I've ever tried! It has a light and creamy consistency that goes on clear and it smells wonderful! I have very dry and acne prone skin, but this lotion does not give me dry patches or cause my skin to break out. The only negative thing I can think about is that the lotion makes the face a bit shiny, but it's more of a "healthy" shine than a "oily" shine, so I don't really mind. A great product!

Very Nice sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Penetrates well and fast. Do not need to use much. Very light smell. Very good quality! I use it everyday after my moisturizer and before makeup.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Takes a little while to sink in but does the job of protecting and ,moisturising your skin well.

ok product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product gives me good enough moisture protection, it is slight oily for summer weather. I used it in tandem withr with the gentle nourishing wash and I got zits, not sure whether it was the wash or this moisturizer.

Me encanta

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Uso tanto ésta crema para piel mixta como su versión para piel seca. Y ambas me aportan hidratación y protegen mi piel. Un defecto....tengo que esperar mucho para poder maquillarme

Very nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like that this has zinc oxide as its only sunscreen. It doesn't form little balls on my skin as I rub it on, either, which was my complaint with other products containing zinc. The only aspect of wearing it that I don't like is that it seems to make my face sweat, especially in the first hour or so of applying it. That's the reason I gave it 4 stars. I should also mention that it does have a light, floral fragrance, contrary to the description.

good day cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use it as a daily cream during summer. It moistures and protects at the same time. I'm not sure if it's the best choice for oily skin but for normal skin it's perfect. One thing only - I'd prefer if it absorbed better. Still, I'd purchase it again.

Smells nice but a bit thick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like wearing an everyday moisturiser with SPF 15+ protection in the summer sun. This one smells nice but is a little too thick for our hot climate in Australia. My face sweats when I wear it and do exercise, especially when its humid. It would be great to wear in a drier climate or if your skin is dry. Feels nice an nourishing on though.

lotion