An okay scrub

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a fairly gentle scrub, and effective. I would recommend to mix it with a few drops of water- it makes it softer and gentler on sensitive skin. Also, only use the lightest pressure- it does the job! Update: I`m still not so sure about this one. The particles are a bit too coarse- rounded, tiny jojoba beads would be preferable. If I`m not very, very careful,it feels like these particles cause micro- tears. Think I`ll finish off this jar on my body only.

No es lo que esperaba

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Lo compre por las reseñas y porque todo de esta linea me encanta pero la verdad es que es malo, casi no exfolia y el olor es horrible! Lo termine tirando

muy, pero muy suave

Posted by andrelvf on Jun 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Toda la vida he usado scrubs más fuertes y de partículas más duras, es por eso que creo que este no me sirvió. Es extremadamente suave, no siento que haga una limpieza aunque sea mínima, y tiene un olor poco agradable. No repetiré.

Facial scrub

Posted by Dielfe on Oct 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice facial scrub, it's really gentle with my face, the 'creme' part is really thick but still workable on the face and the scrubs are not too big -- I would like them to be kinda bigger. Still, it gets the job done, leaves a nice, soft skin after use and the scent is really light.

MUY SUAVE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Este producto es sumamente suave, por lo que lo hace muy bueno para pieles sensibles. Además, es muy nutritivo así que si tenéis la piel seca os encantará. Personalmente, me gusta que al hacerme el scrub se note, así que no lo recompraré.

be careful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this product smell good and relaxing but the second time i put it on my face my skin become red like a sunburn. i was so afraid that would never go away.but it was just an allergy. be careful with this product

가격대비좋아요

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

하지만~~ 썩좋은느낌은아닙니다 하고나서 뭐가올러오지는않고 느낌상 부들부들은해지지만 얼굴에기름뒤집어쓴듯한 느낌은영.... 세안하고나면 괜찮습니다만 바르고나서 문지를때 답답한느낌입니다

향이..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

엄마는이게곡물향이라고하시던데..오우 저는 스크럽 할 때마다 힘들답니다ㅋㅋ헹굴 때 조심스럽게 헹구면 순한 스크럽제구요~저는 이거 다 쓰면 마스크제품으로 알아보려구요^^

facial scrub

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful, gives good results

Should have been a bit more scrubby

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like the smell and the consistence but it should have been a bit stronger in terms of scrubbing. A bit to gently for my taste.

1 2