보통?그럭저럭!

Posted by hahehiho on August 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

확실히 입자가 자극이 덜하구요 그런데 그만큼 각질이 조금 있으신분들은 확 각질제거가 되진않아요전 세수하고 마른얼굴에 각질이 아직 좀남아있더라구요! 하지만 그만큼 자극이 없으니좋습니당!

Good Scrub

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am on a ruacoten treatment and even though i am not allowed to use scrubs, i decided to try this one because its supposed to be very gentle and it is. Using it on wet face makes it even more gentle and my face didn't reacted to it at all.

Pretty good

Posted by ReputableReviewer on May 29 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is very pleasant, nice smell, very natural, but for that case it is very prone to spoil. It could become mouldy.

Has an earthy smell...

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 28 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like the natural scent and the scrub feels wholesome. Would like a more hygenic squeezable tube. Will continue to use.

Great & Gentle

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite scrub to date. Its all natural and very gentle but it gets the job done. I dont use it weekly, mostly when I feel like my skin needs a really good scrub to purify and remove any dead skin cells. Cant beat the price and the amount of product you get.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

I used it twice for the moment I didn't notice miracle but the skin is smooth after use and I guess it's good for sensitive skin like mine

Great for sensitive skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

This scrub is the perfect mixture of gentle, nourishing ingredients and exfoliation for my dry, sensitive skin. The smell is a little bit weird, but you get used to it after a while!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tiene gránulo intermedio, ni fino ni grueso. lo único el olor un poco raro.

Buen exfoliante

Posted by Violeta90 on September 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

El tarro rinde un montón, tiene un olor como a pepino, a natural, no sé jaja que a mi personalmente me gusta. Eso sí, tengo la piel sensible y noto que me da algo de reacción.

Soft and creamy

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice product at a very decent price. Pleasant creamy structure, I'd say ideal for winter, not drying scrub for softer peeling. Natural, not too strong smell, big package and a real bargain.