Love this scrub

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this natural and gentle facial scrub! I used to buy another natural scrub that was twice the price for the same amount... now I just get this one instead. Does just as good as a job and makes my skin feel wonderful after a nice warm shower. Love the smell and texture, and it lasts a good few months with usage every other day.

Great product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product!!! Properly used cleans the skin and smoothes it. Love the brand products

Gentle and Invigorating

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We want our skin to feel alive, to glow and feel fresh. Period the end. Even if you do not use a face wash product that you are 100% happy with, this is a great addition to what you are trying to achieve. If you are looking and hoping to feel a difference in your skin after using a scrub, this is the product for you! Desert Essence Gentle Facial Scrub is the scrub that smells great, feels awesome and your skin feels as if it has been to the spa! Gentle enough to use every day and the difference is noticeable. I suffer from Rosacea, and this is my go to, to relieve the uncomfortable texture and revive my face. My daughter turned me on to Desert Essence products years ago and I have been faithful ever since. Thank you DE!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good if you looking for a preety harsh scrub. Althouth it suppose to be mild and has small grains, you should use carefully

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

lovely scrub

Great Scrub

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great gentle facial scrub with a clean ingredients list

Best scrub ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have sensitive skin and this scrub is very gentle. My skin becomes baby soft whenever I use it. It's the best scrub I have ever used and it's cheap, I love it!

for gentle scrub

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Yes this product works for a dramatic full acnees face. As long as you scrub very gentle ! My skin is flawless since i use this product.

love the fragrance and works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

texture is sticky enough to apply on face. it works great I will definitely buy it again

Kuorintavoide kasvoille