not that nourishing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have normal/dry skin and after applying this cream I feel like I need more moisture. It's not drying but it's not nourishing in my opinion.

Great natural SPF facial cream for sensitive skin

Posted by marylee on Aug 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have perioral dermatitis which causes red bumps and a flaky rash around my nose and mouth. This cream does not aggravate the condition but does just what it's supposed to. It moisturizes and provides sun screen. I use it once a day in the morning after using my gently cleanser. It's a thick formula, which can be expected with the high ratio of vegetable oils and fats and sunscreen. I have to wait a little longer than usual to apply my mineral makeup after using this but I'm very glad to have found a product that will keep my skin soft and protect from UV rays. The scent is very neutral and hardly noticable.

Nice!

Posted by carrie on May 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I chose this sunscreen because the active ingredient is zinc which provides broad spectrum (UVA/UVB) protetion. It is also a safer, more natural choice when it comes to sunscreen. Very nourishing, but just a tad bit thick for the Texas heat. Doesn't leave a white residue.

Skin gets it's second breath

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been searching for the cream without rude ingredients that will not harm my sensetive and oily skin.But hopefully I've found it. After I first applied this cream on my face I felt that my skin has got it's second breath.And on the whole this cream might seem rather oily, but after a while, it feels perfect. I'm happy with this product.

Good

Posted by HeidiT on Feb 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I found this to be very thick and a little difficult to put on evenly, but it works very well.

Good for my skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's got great consistency and and I love that it's fragrance free, but I thought it might help a bit on fine lines in the skin because of the argan oil in it. It didn't. My last day cream kind of gave a bit tighter skin

A little thick for summer months

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Is Thick in consistency and on my combination skin it feels sticky and heavy, so i use it at night, because i start sweating if i put it on my face during a hot day. Does not irritate the skin, but sometimes feels like i need amore moisture. Fragrance free.

Works fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This daycream works fairly well, but is a bit hard to spread on the face.

bonne crème

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

convient à ma peau sensible

won't buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I guess this cream will do if your skin is really dry and you never sweat... For my skin this product is a bit too heavy.

1 2