Used only until I found a better iherb moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have bought this a few times on iherb, not because it's a great moisturizer, but rather out of default/lack of better options. I like that it's decent ingredients and it's not as thick/heavy as some other brands (but still kind of thick/creamy for my preference). However, I found the perfect moisturizer (also on iherb)...physician's formula organic light tinted moisturizer w/ spf 15. you can see my review on that product where I compare it to this product. (Note: I also used Avalon Organics Vitamin C Renewal w/ SPF 15 and hated it. Way too thick/creamy. This Physician's Formula brand blows them away).

Does what it promises...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great value for money and this cream does what it promises. Didn´t irritate my skin at all. Since my face is not that dry though this was too heavy and resulted in impurities. This is quite a thick cream. I used this on other dry or irritated areas instead where this worked well. I don´t love the smell, but then this is a fragrance free formula.

don't like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

dont like it , i will not buy again. It is very creamy, and hardly absorbs to the face. and it is stays on my face, and the face starts sweating. yak.

Good Surprise

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It took a long time to arrive, more tham 6 months but I got very happy with the product, it seems to be greasy but the skin absorbs well. Gives tho sensation of soft and protected skin.

Wonderful for dry and sensitive skin!

Posted by ReviewsByNina on Apr 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my mother (80+) who has developed a really dry and sensitive skin and it was wonderful for her! She even asked me to order another one in advance. Perfect choice!

PERFECTA

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Yo tengo la piel con bastantes zonas rojas y me las calma bastante bien, no desaparecen del todo pero durante el día tengo la piel mas uniforme. Volveré a repetir.

hidrata la piel seca

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

No produce grasa en la piel a pesar de ser una crema untuosa. No me ha dado problemas de granos, ni de sequedad ni de nada. Su fórmula vegana esta totalmente recomendada. . Tenéis la piel normal o seca es vuestra crema

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

excellent cream

Love it..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the first cream my skin has been able to handle; it usually gets greasy or irritated. I love this cream and will keep buying it:)

This is lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great company, cruelty free. Even though this is for dry skin, it is not loaded with oil. I like it.