Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help

iHerb Customer Reviews

Reviews
1-7 of 7 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

Handy Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Always have this on the sink in the guest bath, smells nice and always get compliments. Rated 4 only because it does not carry the USDA organic stamp.

Thanks for your feedback!

Smells good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Smells nice, could have been more "pure coconut". It has kind of a "candy-smell", but it hands get soft. I like it.

Thanks for your feedback!

Hand wash with sweet scent / Мыло для рук со сладким запахом

Posted by SvitlanaOrganic on Mar 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to get a moisturizing hand wash with a nice flavor. I like Desert Essence brand, but hadn’t used their hand washes before, so I ordered being sure that it can’t be bad. Well the soap indeed doesn’t dry out my hands, has nice thick texture, foams well, has a nice economic dispenser. But I didn’t guess right the flavor – it’s not like pure coconut but more like coconut candies – very sweet and too sugary for me. It’s not a catastrophe for me but I’ll look further for a better match. Yet this soap may be loved by children. If my review was helpful for you - please press YES and check my profile. You will find there other useful reviews and my favorite products – I am a big fan of organic and natural products! / Хотелось получить увлажняющее мыло с приятным запахом. Desert Essence уважаю, мылами еще не пользовалась, заказала с уверенностью, что плохо не будет. Мыло действительно не сушит кожу рук, приятной густой текстуры, хорошо мылится, удобный экономный дозатор. Но вот с запахом не угадала – это не чистый кокос, как у кокосового масла, а скорее запах кокосовых конфет – сладкий-сладкий, для меня немного приторный. Не катастрофа, но буду искать с ароматом повкуснее. Хотя детям должно понравиться. Если мой отзыв был полезен для вас, пожалуйста, нажмите YES. Заходите на мой профиль, и вы найдете там полезные отзывы и мои любимые продукты.

Thanks for your feedback!

Bon produit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Très bien!

Thanks for your feedback!

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am a huge fan of this brand - this hand wash lathers well, even though you only use a small amount each time, and leaves your hands clean and soft

Thanks for your feedback!

Over all good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

No complaints, good hand wash with a nice scent.

Thanks for your feedback!

Sent bon

Posted by sandrinep on Jun 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Et lave bien, un de mes must have

Thanks for your feedback!

1-7 of 7 total