Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

Adore the scent and texture. Will buy again!

The best liquid soup

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

Desert Essence Hand Wash is the best gluten-free liquid organic soap I have ever tried for my son. I highly reccomend.

great smelling & good for you hand wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

I just love smelling my hands after I wash with this. I f they don't smell great it reminds me to go wash my hands.

Heavenly smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love this everyday hand wash transports you to an island paradise scent is fabulous everyone in the household loves it leaves your hands soft and moisturised will order again

Very good hand wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell of this hand wash and the texture is creamy and kind to my hands. The only draw back is the price. Expensive for such a small bottle.

Worth it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 5 2013 | Verified Purchase

I previously bought a foamy hand wash (Deep steep) and while it was good, it ran out really fast, like in a month. This one however is lasting months. The foamy ones are cheaper because they run out really quick so you're really not getting a better deal. If you are deciding between hand soap I recommend this one because it saves you in the end and it smells good and feels good, not drying.

moisture

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 17 2013 | Verified Purchase

Moisturizes and cleans. Has a nice smell.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 7 2013 | Verified Purchase

This hand wash smells great, does not dry out my skin and the bottle lasts forever.

Good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

This hand wash smell exactly like the coconut bodylotion from Desert Essence - lovely! It lathers well and leaves my hands clean.

Love it

Posted by --Anna-- on June 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

This leaves my hands nice and soft and the coconut scent is absolutely lovely. The bottle is a bit small, but a little goes a long way, you only need one pump. Will definitely buy this again.