header_search header_signed-out header_signed-in header_cart sharefilled circlex
checkoutarrow
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help

iHerb Customer Reviews

Reviews
1-10 of 56 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

Without PEG?

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 24 2013 | Verified Purchase

Hi, I don't understand why you say there is no PEG/PPG when you put something like Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride in the conditioner. It's really sad when you see it's a good formula but there is this PEG in it :-/ Why did you put this when there already is Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein?

Thanks for your feedback!

Not perfect :o(( ♡ Visit my page for more reviews♡

Posted by Valerie on June 15 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a review on a pair: jojoba shampoo+jojoba conditioner. The shampoo has a bit strange but not overwhelming "tropical" smell, watery consistency,, not economical, have to use twice to wash my long thick hair. The conditioner seems nutritious, but I didn't like the way it works. I didn't see any nutrition or detangling - I have to use additional leave-in conditioner (by Jane Carter http://www.iherb.com/The-Jane-Carter-Solution-Revitalizing-Leave-In-Conditioner-8-fl-oz-237-ml/43245). Dry hair look not very attractive - naughty and frizzy. Will search for anything better. ♫♪ If I helped you with your choice - please, click "Yes" under the review and welcome to my page with even more helpful reviews! Good Luck! ♫♪ Это отзыв на пару: жожоба шампунь и жожоба кондиционер. У шампуня странноватый "тропический" запах, но к нему привыкаешь, водянистая консистенция, не экономичный, приходится длинные волосы промывать по два раза, что раньше никогда не делала. Кондиционер на первый взгляд кажется питательным, но он мне тоже не понравился. После него волосы путаются также, как если бы я использовала только шампунь. Спасает лишь несмываемый кондиционер (Jane Carter http://www.iherb.com/The-Jane-Carter-Solution-Revitalizing-Leave-In-Conditioner-8-fl-oz-237-ml/43245). В общем, ни питания, ни ухода я не заметила. Сухие волосы выглядят непривлекательно (они у меня в отличном состоянии - редко сушу феном, раз в неделю маски) - пушатся, непослушные, нет привычного блеска. Буду искать что-нибудь более достойное. ♫♪ Если я помогла Вам с выбором - кликните "Yes" внизу и добро пожаловать на мою страничку (просто кликните на мой ник Valerie) с множеством полезных отзывов о других продуктах с IHerb! Удачи! ♫♪

Thanks for your feedback!

Great smell high volume condition

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

Suitable for small and thin hair cos it give voluminize for your hair very good. Due to my allergy to SLS ,ive been using aubrey organics before this dessert essence have more foamy and good in smell than that. But im thick hair and big hair so its make my head look like mushroom, no frizze but high in volume. Compare with honey suckle aubrey organic , aubrey have more smooth to my hair but less in foam and less in smell. So I suggest this product to fine and thin hair.

Thanks for your feedback!

Left a residue

Posted by filmoyster on August 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner is just OK, it leaves a residue that I can feel after towel drying my hair. I have oilier hair than most so I have to wash my hair more frequently if I use this conditioner.

Thanks for your feedback!

It is not more then OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't improve hair smoothness much.

Thanks for your feedback!

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 3 2015 | Verified Purchase

Acheté à l'aveugle, j'ai été un peu étonnée par l'odeur très forte de chewing gum, mais cet après shampooing est génial. Laisse les cheveux lisse et nourris, en pleine forme. Peu s'utiliser en no poo aussi. Beaucoup mieux que beaucoup de masques compliqués. Seul bémol le conditionnement : grand contenant pas très pratique à utiliser, trop gros pour voyager.

Thanks for your feedback!

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

nice conditioner

Thanks for your feedback!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

My hair loves it.

Thanks for your feedback!

Recommended!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells incredible good! But I get the feeling that the smell doesn't quite last that long.

Thanks for your feedback!

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

No scent, very nice texture, leaves hair soft.

Thanks for your feedback!

1-10 of 56 total

1 2 3 4 5