Lip Rescue

Posted by bananadasha on Nov 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The balm is very soft and makes my lips smooth and groomed, but unfortunately i have to apply it every hour or two, as the effect doesn't last long.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

pleasant smell, good moisturizing lip

Not bad, but not the best.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is not a bad lip balm, but it leaves a residue on the lips that I need to wipe off after a couple of hours or it will begin to clump and make my lips look dirty. I like that it does not have an overpowering scent, though.

Very Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like it's buttery formula. You don't feel your lips are oily like most lip balms do. I recommend this product.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Handy for everyday

Lovely!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful and soft, does the job well!

first buy

Posted by some16some38 on Jan 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it's good.

Good but expensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's a good natural lip balm, with a nice smell. It protects and repairs your damaged lips from the winter cold. However, I find it a bit expensive for such a tiny balm. I'll try the ones from Sierra Bees, because they are really cheaper.

Super moisturizing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I live in a dry scandinavian climate and so I get easily chopped lips unless I moisturize them externally on a daily basis. Until I discovered this one I used another wonder of a product (Egyptian Magic cream), but I find Lip Rescue to have longer lasting and more deeply moisturizing effects. I give it a minus for the content of propyl gallate.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

it doesn't make my lips peel off like the other products you find a on a market.