So soothing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 12 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am ultra-picky, and I love this lip balm. It is creamy, not waxy, has a very (almost imperceptible) light scent, and stays on for hours. No flavor, so you aren't tempted to lick it off. Within an hour, my dry, sore, red, chapped lips looked completely better, and felt better, too! This does not have the waxy consistency of "chapstick" type products, and no goopy look/feel, either. Not sticky. Just softness!!

very good moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 20 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is very good moisturizer lip balm. It`s good for me that lips after this lip balm are mat, so it makes the balm invisible on lips. I like it! Will buy it again.

Best organic lip care I've tried yet!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 7 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've tried every brand from Alba, Out of Africa, Aubrey, and before that loads of non- organic chemical laced chapsticks. While I liked the Out of Africa, Aubrey and Alba brands; I found Desert Essence to be the best. I love the way it glides on smoothly and lasts a long time. The scent has a very subtle citrus essence to it. I am very picky about scents since I am chemically sensititve but this is very pleasant. I find my lips stay softer longer, and I need less applications with this product. (FYI I live in the northeast where it is currently very cold and dry). Another bonus is this product does not leave a weird after taste I noticed some chapsticks can leave. I would highly recommend this product as well as any Desert Essence product!

5 stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 15 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good for winter time, hydrates and nourishes lips, stays long time

Super lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

really like this lip balm, shea butter works!

Excellent

Posted by CLICK HERE for favorites on December 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

I got this originally when I was in Colorado visiting friends in the middle of winter. My lips were basically falling off of my face at the time and I have weird sensitivities/allergies to many lip balms and chapsticks so choosing to help is often hard. I got this on a whim and I couldn't be happier that I did! It made my lips heal incredibly fast and it always leaves them feeling amazing. I can't find it in stores back at home so I order from iHerb - it's a great product, I highly recommend it!

Lip Rescue, good

Posted by Love healthy lifestyle on September 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smoothes even driest lips, really true. Nice smell, keeps lips moist and soft.

Really hydrating lip balm ...

Posted by acumen on October 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

... and does what it promises! PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

smells. Good hydrates

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 29 2011 | Verified Purchase

smells. Good hydrates

Good hydration and no film on lips

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on July 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this lip balm very much, since it really hydrates, and there is no feeling of the film on the lips after usage. // Мне нравится этот бальзам, потому что он на самом деле увлажняет, и нет чувства пленочки на губах после использования.