No chemicals or smell and works just fine

Posted by GZeolla on October 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

Due to suffering from multiple chemical sensitivities, I cannot use commercial soaps. And even natural soaps with fragrances can cause me problems, so I looked for a natural, fragrance-free soap to use and came across this one. It has no smell and does not bother me at all. It works just as well as commercial soap. It lathers up easily, doesn't dry up my skin, and seems to last a reasonable time. But it is a bit expensive. And the lid leaves something to be desired. It used to have a very tiny hole, but the company fixed that, so it is larger now. But now it tends to leak, so some soap is lost when I open it. And I have to be careful when opening the lid, as it is easy to break it. If I do that, then it will not plug the hole, and the soap will leak out. That is why I've saved a couple of lids from previous bottles, so if I break one I can replace it with an old lid. But other than those caveats, this is a very good product.

Love Desert Essence products

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love all the Desert Essence Products, they smell so good and they are vegan so i am really satisfied about them !

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

I feel very clean after using this! No funky left over residue and the scent (which only lasts in the shower) reminds me of a hospital, but without all those nasty chemicals and toxins. My skin feels clean and is not overly dried out.

Essence dessert is always the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

Organic and has no smell but it does what it says

Excellent

Posted by Fitness on August 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

what can I say about this product, clean very well,great smell,good price and it's gentle does not irritate the skin and dry it, recommended.

Perfect scentless bodywash

Posted by Kennethmonsen on March 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

Was looking for a scentless bodywash to enhance my perfume, this works like a charm!

great for travel

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

So many bottles come open easily in a suitcase. This one doesn't. And it does the job. Have been using this line of fragrance free products for years. In a pinch, can be sued as a body wash and shampoo.

Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

Best fragrencee free shower, body is silky soft after.

Hyvä hajustamaton suihkugeeli

Posted by Iherb tilaaja on March 28 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tämä suihkugeeli sopii hyvin minun herkälle iholle koska on myös hajustamaton ja todella riittoisa.

*-*

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

Parfait, rien à dire de plus ;)

1 2 3