The BEST Hand Cream I have ever used!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am always trying different brands for the best stuff and this is it! It smells soooo good and my hands are younger looking and super soft and smooth for hours! AWESOME!!

Works Great !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It's a really "Repair" for what it said. I love the fact that it's all natural which you can read and understand everything that it made from, even through you have to get to used Ithe smell. Other than that, i love this hand cream. It's my "MUST HAVE" in winter time.

Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It does not give my hands what it needs and it does not smell good.

I WILL NEVER GET IT AGAIN!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The first week I used this product I would have given it 4 out of 5: 4 because it was so moisturising but minus 1 because it smelled absolutley awful! However, after a couple of weeks, it developed a ring of mould around the "spout" (despite keeping it firmly closed) so I believe it to be "off". I notice is has no sell by date on it, so it could be years old!

nothing special

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have dry sensitve skin, and his "Cream" is nothing special. It actually slightly stings when I apply it. It is more like lotion than cream, I don't find it highly mosturizing in any way. I still have pretty "young" skin, I saw other reviewers noted it helped them with age spots or wrinkles... but my hands dont even feel moisturized. On top of that The smell is almost unbearable. I got this lotion to have at my desk at work, so I have used it several times a day over the past week, and I think I am just going to through it away. Almost smells like pumpkin bread. It would be helpful is Desert Essence's listed the essential oils they used, instead of "proprietary blend". I usually love there products but will not buy this again. I prefer Skin MD.

If you need a really greasy hand cream and ...

Posted by acumen on Feb 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

... have dry hands, then try this as it's one of the most greasiest products you'll find here on iHerb. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Easy to use and effective cream (for men too!).

Posted by GreenWarrior on Mar 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Hi there. This is a good quality hand cream. It absorbs fast and the smell is very subtle so it will not put off male users. I fully recommend it. Feel free to click on my user name for more reviews! Health and Peace!

!

Posted by Strelka on Jul 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

superīgs superīgs roku krēms! mīkstina ādu, un patīkama smarža!

I use this every day.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this hand cream because it is not too greasy. I use just a pea size amount each day. It dries to a powder finish- not oily. I do not need to re-apply until the end of the day.

Best Hand Cream!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best Hand Cream I've ever used. I had some age spots starting to darken. I began using this 2 weeks ago and the spots are gone!