I WILL NEVER GET IT AGAIN!

Posted by Reviewer3089379 on Aug 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The first week I used this product I would have given it 4 out of 5: 4 because it was so moisturising but minus 1 because it smelled absolutley awful! However, after a couple of weeks, it developed a ring of mould around the "spout" (despite keeping it firmly closed) so I believe it to be "off". I notice is has no sell by date on it, so it could be years old!

nothing special

Posted by Reviewer3084098 on Sep 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have dry sensitve skin, and his "Cream" is nothing special. It actually slightly stings when I apply it. It is more like lotion than cream, I don't find it highly mosturizing in any way. I still have pretty "young" skin, I saw other reviewers noted it helped them with age spots or wrinkles... but my hands dont even feel moisturized. On top of that The smell is almost unbearable. I got this lotion to have at my desk at work, so I have used it several times a day over the past week, and I think I am just going to through it away. Almost smells like pumpkin bread. It would be helpful is Desert Essence's listed the essential oils they used, instead of "proprietary blend". I usually love there products but will not buy this again. I prefer Skin MD.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1402673 on Jan 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It does not give my hands what it needs and it does not smell good.

not work for me

Posted by 5531506096799753764 on Oct 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I got dry and sensitive skin, this hand cream cannot help at all. I got more itchy after using it and the smell is really strange.

Gross

Posted by 5039040902536270005 on Dec 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Smells like playdough, doesn't soak in, leaves a film on skin. I don't even want to put it on my feet to use it up, it's that bad..

This product sucks

Posted by 4856652994658993328 on Sep 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I guess I expected too much. I was looking for a cream that easily absorbs. But it doesn't and I even can see my hand greasy after putting this on. Also smells like some sort of liquid medicine. 하나도 흡수 안되고, 감기시럽같은 인공적이고 절로 인상이 찌푸려지는 향이에요. 바르고나면 번들번들ㅡ

No me gusta

Posted by 5087261743432148573 on Jul 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Apenas me hidrata, la textura no me convence y el olor tampoco.

Smells Really Bad!

Posted by Reviewer1245519 on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It smells awful!!! Can't believe so many people gave it high reviews...

악~!이건아니자나요

Posted by 5373689301627062417 on Aug 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

향이넘달달한향이에요.아놔..용량도많른데...ㅠㅠ 소량만써도향이넘강해서주변에서이상하게쳐다봐요..두번은구매절대안해요

Old formula was better

Posted by Reviewer3326178 on May 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We tried to like this new formula, but it is completely different than what it was before and far inferior. How it can be called by the same name, I don't know. It doesn't moisturize nearly as well as it did in the past and the smell, which we don't particularly like, lingers. This used to be my husbands favorite cream and now he won't touch it. Although we really gave it a shot, we won't be buying this product again.