Strong Smell That I Dislike

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jan 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am very tolerant of unusual smell and fragrance, so long as it is natural. This one is natural because it does not trigger any allergic reaction. However the waxy smell is too overwhelming for me. I could not use it on my hands because the fragrance totally engulf me. The fragrance of nutty pumpkin seed, jojoba oil, and sweet licorice did not come out. And I cannot figure out what other "natural fragrance" have been added. But the texture is very fine, consistent, and smooth, and I now use it as a between-toes and groin lubricant for my runs. Those areas are covered, so I don't smell like birthday candles!

Hand Cream

Posted by karishma on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Don't particularly like the smell of this.

Overly scented

Posted by Reviewer2860814 on Jul 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a light hand cream with a lot of slip in it so you don't actually need a lot otherwise you could be rubbing your hands together for a long time trying to get the product to absorb. But it absorbs really, really well. It also moisturises ok although not intensively as I'd prefer. This doesn't provide any lasting moisturisation as once it was washed off, my hands reverted to the same condition as before I used the cream. The deal breaker for me though is the scent which is overwhelming and cloyingly sweet.

Doesn't moisturize at all

Posted by Reviewer2587804 on Feb 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this hand cream (new fragrance formula) because of its natural ingridients and claims to make skin softer and more nourishied. When you apply it, it absorbs very fast, but then there is nothing left except for a strong candy scent. Hands feel dry like you didn't apply anything. Don't recommend it.

Se me queda muy corta en invierno.

Posted by Reviewer1015230 on Apr 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Prácticamente en la temporada de frío no me hace nada, no me hidrata lo suficiente.

Pumpkin Hand Repair Cream

Posted by Reviewer2981997 on Dec 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is actually more of a lotion than a cream. I'm allergic to fragrances so also resent the strong smell.

Too smelly

Posted by Reviewer2295762 on Dec 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This moisturizes really well but I don't like my hands to smell like cookies. Won't buy again.

Smells nothing like pumpkin

Posted by csilcott on Nov 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Although this is a decent hand cream, it smells nothing like pumpkin which was the whole reason I bought it. It has a bizarre pear like smell which is the only way I can describe it. Very disappointed. I can't wait for the smell to go away when I use it.

Don't purchase for the scent..

Posted by Reviewer2753507 on Dec 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love pumpkin spice, and was hoping for a warm, sweet, spicy fragrance, but this just smells very bland; a synthetic spice mix blended with a slightly nauseating sweetness that I find off putting... It seems to be a good pick me up if you only have slightly dehydrated skin, but I won't be purchasing again.

Olor desagradable

Posted by Kreachgirl on Oct 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Para empezar el olor te choca un montón, huele como a repostería, el color de la crema es oscuro, muy aceitosa y te deja las manos muy brillantes, así que es una crema de manos de noche, no la compraré más por su olor, probaré otra con diferente aroma.

1 2