Strong Smell That I Dislike

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jan 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am very tolerant of unusual smell and fragrance, so long as it is natural. This one is natural because it does not trigger any allergic reaction. However the waxy smell is too overwhelming for me. I could not use it on my hands because the fragrance totally engulf me. The fragrance of nutty pumpkin seed, jojoba oil, and sweet licorice did not come out. And I cannot figure out what other "natural fragrance" have been added. But the texture is very fine, consistent, and smooth, and I now use it as a between-toes and groin lubricant for my runs. Those areas are covered, so I don't smell like birthday candles!

Hand Cream

Posted by karishma on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Don't particularly like the smell of this.

not doing much

Posted by 5639899895433923645 on Jun 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

bought this based on the reviews. the smell was really nice but it did nothing for my skin, no matter how many times I applied. other hand creams have more effect unfortunately

not like !

Posted by 5418747785722697610 on Dec 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

the size so little expect to be bigger , the formula is too sticky ,there is no smell at all i wish if the pumpkin smell was stronger

Not pumpkin spice at all.

Posted by 5487585670417625996 on Jan 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

When you first apply, it smells sweet and orangy with a hint of je-ne-sais-quois. Something you would want to say it's cinnamon but definitely fake. My problem with this is the after-smell that reminds me of cooked meat, the smell that stays in your clothes after a backyard BBQ. Apart from that, I like the yogurt-like consistency and it moisturizes very well. I will give another scent a go. Hopefully won't be as disappointing as this one.

Posted by 4995046364252112346 on Apr 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

hate the smells, and too light :/

No me gusta nada

Posted by Karanoia on Mar 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

No entiendo las buenas críticas que tiene. No me hidrata las manos. Es como si no me echara nada. Y el olor es horrible.

Smells nothing like pumpkin

Posted by csilcott on Nov 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Although this is a decent hand cream, it smells nothing like pumpkin which was the whole reason I bought it. It has a bizarre pear like smell which is the only way I can describe it. Very disappointed. I can't wait for the smell to go away when I use it.

Don't purchase for the scent..

Posted by Reviewer2753507 on Dec 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love pumpkin spice, and was hoping for a warm, sweet, spicy fragrance, but this just smells very bland; a synthetic spice mix blended with a slightly nauseating sweetness that I find off putting... It seems to be a good pick me up if you only have slightly dehydrated skin, but I won't be purchasing again.

Olor desagradable

Posted by Kreachgirl on Oct 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Para empezar el olor te choca un montón, huele como a repostería, el color de la crema es oscuro, muy aceitosa y te deja las manos muy brillantes, así que es una crema de manos de noche, no la compraré más por su olor, probaré otra con diferente aroma.

1 2