EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
iHerb Customer Reviews
Reviews
1-10 of 18 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

not great

Posted by Reviewer1289581 on Sep 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It wasn't good as I expected after reading the rave reviews, but it does its job at least. just not that great and doesn't last long. good for night handcare during summer season

Thanks for your feedback!

Very Moisturing

Posted by Reviewer1280129 on Feb 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is very moisturing and there is no need to reapply often. On the negative side, I haven't noticed any difference on the age spots (this is my second tube) and the smell bothers my husband.

Thanks for your feedback!

not as good I would like.

Posted by 5273375100912509504 on May 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

the smell is weird an consitance is sticky and it takes long time to absorbs.

Thanks for your feedback!

It's ok, but Doesn't smell like pumpkin

Posted by Reviewer2994189 on Jan 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It moisturizes well, but it does not smell like pumpkin. It smells fruity.

Thanks for your feedback!

Crema normal de manos

Posted by 5027720435018563459 on Mar 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Como crema de manos es ligera, algo aguada y se absorbe rápido. No siento que "repare", pero al menos humecta sin sentirse pesada. El olor es suave, algo picoso, pero agradable. Es buena pero no excelente por lo aguada.

Thanks for your feedback!

Crema aceptable

Posted by 4713689769462846402 on Jan 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Me ha gustado pero esperaba más de ella. En mi caso se queda corta de hidratación para el invierno, quizá en verano me vaya mejor. El olor es muy original pero no me terminar de convencer. No creo que repita, probaré antes otras opciones.

Thanks for your feedback!

hidrata bien, pero no me gusta el olor; para gustos...

Posted by 4946621807018133191 on Aug 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

pues eso, no me gusta nada, nada, nada el olro pero realmente funciona como tiene que hacerlo. hidrata, se absorbe rápido y no es pegajosa, lo que me encanta, sin embargo, para mi es muy importante el olor y dado que me huele a pizza, si, a pizza, no la voy a volver a comprar. De todas formas ya se sabe que esto de los olores es super personal , asi que no se si esto ayudará a alguien.

Thanks for your feedback!

Nothing special

Posted by Arantza on Jul 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have nothing special to say about that hand cream. It has a nice perfume (something sweet with a hint of spicy) and moisturizes correctly, but I didn't see any special repair properties or something that makes me feel like I have found my HG... If you're curious about it, it won't disappoint you; but I'm afraid it won't neither steal your heart.

Thanks for your feedback!

average

Posted by Reviewer2816387 on Jun 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using it for several days and still don't get why everybody is so amazed by it It has a lovely, soft smell and it is like every other hand cream

Thanks for your feedback!

Olor a malvaviscos

Posted by 5454423259559318978 on May 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Buen olor como a marshmallows, pero como otras cremas solo cuando recién me la aplico bien, ya que el efecto de humectación dura poco.

Thanks for your feedback!

1-10 of 18 total

1 2