Easy to use and effective cream (for men too!).

Posted by GreenWarrior on Oct 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Hi there. This is a good quality hand cream. It absorbs fast and the smell is very subtle so it will not put off male users. I fully recommend it. Feel free to click on my user name for more reviews! Health and Peace!

Miam !

Posted by Reviewer2892760 on Feb 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Sent le yaourt à la pêche avec un fond d'épices, hydrate bien mais sans plus ...

The smell is too strong

Posted by Reviewer1337857 on Sep 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the product. I like how my hands feel after I use it. But the smell... too strong for me. It bothers me when I'm sleeping...

nice hand cream

Posted by Reviewer2067586 on Jul 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good texture, non offensive scent, nice product!

Good!!!

Posted by 5723476602397883614 on Jun 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nice smell and not greasy.

good

Posted by Krriss on Jun 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

it is well for a dry sensitve skin, but smells too specifically for me

Does Repair --

Posted by Reviewer1783267 on Dec 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

In terms of fast-soothing dry hands this lotion was great! Possibly the best I've ever tried! Unfortunately, I had to gift it away because the fragrance aggravated my allergies....

Moisturizing, very sugary smell

Posted by 5440177540717838125 on May 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the natural ingredients, it moisturizers dry hands perfectly, absorbs fast, feels very pleasant after use. I put off 1 star for the smell which is a way too sweet - I just can't stand it :(

Great moisture but loses a star for the sugary scent

Posted by 5369821960430392067 on Jul 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A lovely hand cream that keeps my hands soft and hydrated. Only downside for me is the scent. If you're expecting a warm cinnamon/clove/nutmeg type spice scent like I was, you'll be disappointed. This smells more like a blend of creamsicle and cola - very sweet and nothing like "pumpkin spice". I wish Desert Essence offered this hand cream formula in alternative scents - or even unscented.

Excellent except for the smell

Posted by 5153851560354969454 on May 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

good texture, fast absorption, good price. the only complaint is the smell.. like coca cola and last for very long time