The BEST Hand Cream I have ever used!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am always trying different brands for the best stuff and this is it! It smells soooo good and my hands are younger looking and super soft and smooth for hours! AWESOME!!

Works Great !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It's a really "Repair" for what it said. I love the fact that it's all natural which you can read and understand everything that it made from, even through you have to get to used Ithe smell. Other than that, i love this hand cream. It's my "MUST HAVE" in winter time.

If you need a really greasy hand cream and ...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

... have dry hands, then try this as it's one of the most greasiest products you'll find here on iHerb. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

!

Posted by Strelka on Jul 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

superīgs superīgs roku krēms! mīkstina ādu, un patīkama smarža!

I use this every day.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this hand cream because it is not too greasy. I use just a pea size amount each day. It dries to a powder finish- not oily. I do not need to re-apply until the end of the day.

Best Hand Cream!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best Hand Cream I've ever used. I had some age spots starting to darken. I began using this 2 weeks ago and the spots are gone!

Desert Essence, Organics Repair Hand Cream, Pumpkin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This hand cream is wonderful! Left my hands soft and the smell is incredible! Excellent product!

Love!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The best hand cream I have used. Makes my hands soft and nice!

Mi preferida

Posted by AlbaDP on Mar 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Me encanta todo de esta crema: textura, hidratación y olor. Y el precio, porque por lo maravillosa que es vale la pena gastarte un poquito más de dinero que comprarse otras cremas de supermercados...

La crema de manos

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Hidrata, huele genial ( a mí me parece que a caramelo de naranja), la piel queda como satinada... Es verdad que no es muy rica, pero ni falta que le hace, su textura a mí me parece lo suficientemente hidratante y tengo las manos bastante secas. Un básico.