Hong Kong User

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is much better than expected. I had tried those sun protection products from Jason, Alba Bontanica and Smart Girl but this is ranked the best. This Desert Essence is easy to apply evenly, leaves no white face and is not oily at all. All these advantages can hardly be found all together in one single UV Creme.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I live at the beach, therefore I am something of an expert on this subject (:*) ...this works!

Great Sun Protection

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was skeptical when I bought this because most sunscreens to do feel good under my makeup. This is a wonderful product and I wore it all day in the sun without any burn. I highly recommend it. Also because it is organic.

Didn't Break me out

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

All other sunscreens I've ever tried have broken me out, but I wore this one 4 days in a row and had only 1 small pimple. It doesn't feel oily or slimy and I only had to reapply once for all day protection. I'm very impressed.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We ordered this product for my aunt from Turkey, and it arrived within 2 weeks :)! She appreciates the product with its simple use, mineral formula. Thx.

It only takes a little bit and IT WORKS!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I searched the environmental working group's sunscreen database for an oil-free facial sunscreen that has good UVA coverage and with a nickle size amount spread on my hands and then right onto my face it keeps me sunburn-free for 3 hours or more! This is the only sunscreen I have ever found that didn't make me break out and the ingredients are all so awesome! I swear my facial wrinkles have almost gone away after using this sunscreen a few times a week. Note: a little goes a long way - so worth it!!!

Wow~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It's fantastic~!!This sun screen dosen't make my skin dry and even make comfortable all day in this cold weather.Also, it dosen't contain any harmful ingredients, wonderful!!

Age Reversal Mineral Sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like this and I use it as a face cream during those really hot and sunny summer days! It has a thick creamy consistency that goes on easy and smooth on the skin. It does lighten your skin a bit, but it's nothing compared to other natural sunscreens I've tried that make you look like a ghost. If you can't live with being a little paler my advice is to brush some mineral foundation powder on top of the sunscreen, it works just fine! The only negative thing about this sunscreen is that it makes my face very shiny, but I can live with that. This is definately coming with me when I move to New Zealand! (I have a slighty dry combination skin.)

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A little havy feling on the face

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My face feels more smooth and less oily from using this sunscreen. Usually sunscreen leaves my skin more oily. however, it can leave a whitish residue, like other reviewers mentioned, and it takes some extra work to rub in. i have very fair skin so it is not too noticeable. overall great product have been using every day.