Smells Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 26 2009 | Verified Purchase

Imparts incrediable shine and smells wonderful.

Works Great & No irritation

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

I just got this Shampoo and Conditioner a week or so ago and I absolutely love it!! Especially since there is no testing on animals, no parabens or sulfates, and it makes your hair so shiny and awesome!!!

Bueno y cunde

Posted by Beatriz on February 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

Un descubrimiento. Tiene una composición casi perfecta (con primer ingrediente aloe vera en vez de agua como en muchos otros, con sulfatos suaves derivados del coco y sin derivados del petóleo) y limpia bien. Sólo hace falta echar una pequeña cantidad y cunde bastante. El olor es bastante agradable.

Desert Essence, Organics Hair Car, Red Raspberry Shampoo, 8 floz

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 7 2008 | Verified Purchase

I would recommend this shampoo and conditioner to anyone that has fine hair. It doesen't weigh your hair down. It also smells wonderful, you would have to be a rasberry fan.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great product, very good smell

super quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

very good, i use only it 3 month, i have long hair. i feel my hear soft and healthy

Shine is a sign of healthy hair.

Posted by LightBerry on August 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

It`s suitable for all hair types. The smell of these products is wonderful, really enjoyable but it doesn`t remain on the hair. This transparent shampoo foams well what leads to economical consumption. It perfectly washes the hair, washes off oil masks with a flow from the first try. It does not irritate the scalp, does not cause dandruff (although I have sensitive scalp, rather prone to get dandruff). Hair is smooth, very soft to the touch, silky, nourished and well groomed. Even without styling products, my hair is straight, shiny and fresh.

Desert Essence, Organics , Red Rasberry Shampoo , 8 fl oz (237ml)

Posted by Iherb tilaaja on March 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ihana shampoo vaaleille hiuksille.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 30 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very pleasant to use and my scalp and hair have improved in health and shine.

My favourite

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

My favourite shampoo! Leaves my hair shiny and healthy, not heavy or greasy. If my hair needs more volume I use the green one from Desert Essence, and if my hair needs more moisture I use the brown one :-)