Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the lemon smell. This shampoo cleans my oily scalp/hair like no other. I have to wash my hair every day, and I have noticed that daily use of this shampoo makes my scalp too dry and a bit flaky. That's why I'm using it every other day, alternating with softer regular shampoos for daily use. My sister and my dad like it too and have started using it. Also, a little bit goes a long way. Very good product. Update (3/29/12): It seems that the formula for this shampoo has been changed. The stuff in the newer bottles is much less concentrated than before, which means that it now takes twice the amount of shampoo to work up a good lather. A little doesn't go a long way any more. Also, the strong lemony smell is gone. Too bad.

okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

its okay, might try another product though

Smells good, but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Sodium Lauryl Sulfate = Sodium Coco Sulfate :(

Smells real good

Posted by RainbowNebula on Apr 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like the smell of this shampoo, it is very fresh and clean. I use it very rarely though( twice a month or so) since it makes my scalp itch.I have an itchy scalp generally speaking and so I need to use special shampoos against this problem. Perhaps people who do not have this issue will be able to enjoy this more. Too bad, I really wanted this to be an HG :/

Bof

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Je n'aime pas trop l'odeur. Il me rend les cheveux très secs. Je ne recommanderai pas.

Dessert Essence Lemone Tre

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Es buen champoo pero no noto que el pelo me dure sin grasa más tiempo que con otros.

Lemon Tea Tree Desert Essence Shampoo

Posted by serpines on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It smells very good, like real lemons, and makes a lot of lather, which is surprising since it doesn't contain any SLS/SLES, cleans very well (it makes that noise when you rub your fingers in a clean wet hair), and it's vegan. Although, I have oily hair and with this shampoo my hair endures 24 hours, which is the same with normal shampoos. I was hoping it would last more. I don't know if I'll reorder again, I will search for another shampoo for oily hair first.

Contains sulfates, had to use a ton to get my hair clean.

Posted by Mary-B333 on Feb 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had to use a ton of this shampoo to get my hair clean. I used it up so quickly, it was not a good value. Also, while the ingredients are better than conventional brands, this contains sodium coco-sulfate. This is basically a less refined version of SLS, so it is not sulfate free, and is not the safest option.

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Cleans extremely well

Oily hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This helps a little, but by 2nd. day my hair is oily. Also, my scalp doesn't itch like chemical made shampoos.