Bof

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Je n'aime pas trop l'odeur. Il me rend les cheveux très secs. Je ne recommanderai pas.

Dessert Essence Lemone Tre

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Es buen champoo pero no noto que el pelo me dure sin grasa más tiempo que con otros.

Lemon Tea Tree Desert Essence Shampoo

Posted by serpines on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It smells very good, like real lemons, and makes a lot of lather, which is surprising since it doesn't contain any SLS/SLES, cleans very well (it makes that noise when you rub your fingers in a clean wet hair), and it's vegan. Although, I have oily hair and with this shampoo my hair endures 24 hours, which is the same with normal shampoos. I was hoping it would last more. I don't know if I'll reorder again, I will search for another shampoo for oily hair first.

Contains sulfates, had to use a ton to get my hair clean.

Posted by Mary-B333 on Feb 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had to use a ton of this shampoo to get my hair clean. I used it up so quickly, it was not a good value. Also, while the ingredients are better than conventional brands, this contains sodium coco-sulfate. This is basically a less refined version of SLS, so it is not sulfate free, and is not the safest option.

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Cleans extremely well

Oily hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This helps a little, but by 2nd. day my hair is oily. Also, my scalp doesn't itch like chemical made shampoos.

Not up to snuff for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

just hasn't worked the way I would like with my hair

Me decepcionó

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Compré el champú por los comentarios positivos que tiene en iherb, pero a mi no me ha funcionado. Tengo el pelo graso y busco un champú que me permita espaciar los lavados por lo menos 2 días. El primer día perfecto, pero al segundo las raices ya presentaban un aspecto grasoso. Si te ha servido muy opinión, por favor marca SI. Gracias.

No es para mí

Posted by SandraZGZ on Aug 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

No me ha gustado demasiado este champú, no limpia demasiado bien aunque es cierto que tengo el pelo muy graso. el olor es bueno y no agrede al pelo o al cuero cabelludo. No repetiré

deceived

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

just had such great hopes with the product, but I ain't happy because it leaves my hair volumeless... But they are clean !