LOVE THE SMELL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

wow, if you love the scent of nuts and sweetness, look no further. the scent is very strong. even though i am very sensitive to strong chemical-based scents, this i delight in.

Quick hydration for dry feet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Quickly absorbed by dry feet - better results if socks worn after application before bed-time. Slight improvement noticed on my extremely dry heels as compared to using normal body lotion, but probably need longer time to see more visible results.

OMG! A product that actually works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

What a surprise this was. I bought it almost on a whim and it is seriously one of the best products I have purchased. It starts working straight away to give relief to dry heels and after just 3 days (applied only once a day), my heels are about half as rough as they used to be. I suspect in another 3 days I will be back to normal smooth heels and I can wear slippers and sandals again!!! To get the best effect, wash your feet and use a pumice stone or some other device to remove as much dry skin as possible and then apply the cream - I just applied it on my heels after my evening shower and did not use the pumice in the first 3 days and I am getting great results, today I will use the pumice and hope it will work even better. I have used other expensive heel and foot lotions all with minimal success but this one beats them all. I love the fact that it's all natural and the smell is pleasant also. Give it a try, smooth feet are just a week away.

amazing

Posted by Krriss on Jul 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

one of the best foot care I have ever bought, very effective

Brilliant product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Am using on my hands also which were hit with a toxic organic weed killer. The only product i have found to bring some youth back into my hands. Oh and works well on the feet also :)

Great!

Posted by iirisa on Jul 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been buying this cream several times and no regrets. Great quality for a great price.

Heavy smell

Posted by khi-73 on Jun 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It has a very strong smell, too much for me. Smells like a very old lady who got her perfume in a very cheap store. Not a good cream for dry feet either.

Good but Smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is very moisturizing but smell is to strong

IT WORKS!

Posted by vafa33 on Oct 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Invaluabe for feet!

Use it every night

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

At first I thougt the smell was a bit to strong,but now I like it:) And use it every night and after a shower. Will buy more of this one.