Satisfied from Lithuania

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It helps me every time I have cracking skin around my fingers or irritated skin, always relief insects' bites. It even helped to my friend to relief pain and swelling of swollen purulent finger. And I'm really very pleased of this product natural composition. Will repeat this purchase without any doubts.

Great for itchy skin and mosquito stings!

Posted by Tonjiz on May 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This actually works for those itchy mosquito stings. I was having trouble sleeping one night because of the itchy bites, I had totally forgot that I had this spray. So I found it and sprayed some, and it worked! It also works for just general itchyness. I keep this on my bedroom table. The only thing I don't like is how it sprays. Too much comes out and then it just runs down the bottle or all over your skin. You have to rub it in after you spray and then you get all sticky on your fingers.

good one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Though we have this hing for about a month maybe, I can honestly say IT WORKS! This thing deals very easily with any skin irritations or damages. I personally like using it after hair removal procedures - it's really a relief for my skin:)

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smell isn't the best, but it works very well. It definitely reduses pain from scratches and bug bites.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

love that its all natural ingredients, i use it on any booboo and it works great!

Good ingredients, but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

the smell is too much. Can't get past the smell.

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A little smelling like insecticide but works like a gem, all itches gone in a sec.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is great. I haven't used it on any bug bites yet, but I think it works really great as a foot lotion too.

Good relief spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Like this product a lot. I use it for a lot of things. I have very sensitive skin and it helps me a lot. Thank you Desert Essence and thank you Iherb!!

pas mal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

aide a diminuer les démangeaisons du cuir chevelu

1 2 3 4