Good, but not great :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo did not like. It does the job, foams well, washes well, to squeak. But ... Yet he did not seem so natural, like from Aubrey Organitss. Smell a little chemical. Not quite coconut smell. For me it is important to organic, natural. He is not 100% so. Этот шампунь мне не очень понравился. Как бы он справляется со своей работой, пенится хорошо, промывает до скрипа. Но... все же он мне не кажется таким натуральным, как например от Aubrey Organics. Запах немного химический. Не совсем кокосом пахнет. Для меня важно натуральность и экологичность. Он не на 100% такой.

Smells really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't specify on the website that it is for dry hair

Coconut

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 9 2016 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo has a very small opening to squirt the shampoo out. At first it seemed frustrating that I couldn't squeeze so much out quickly but I soon realized it was genius as you don't need much shampoo. It lathers up AMAZINGLY well! Only a quarter of the amount of my usual supermarket brand shampoo amount was needed. This tube will last a long time! I have pretty fine straight/wavy hair and find that it can make my hair feel a bit dry or flat if I don't rotate with another shampoo at least once a week. I love the smell! It is more of a pina colada smell than coconut.

not for dry hair!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25 2015 | Verified Purchase

I think this shampoo is awesome and it makes my hair look amazing (combining a hair mask). I truly dont recommend this product to those who have dry hair (even though it says it is for dry hair..) because sometimes it makes my hair feel a little dry and my hair is oily usually. Bottom line, great product, not for dry hair.

Après shampoing noix de coco

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 22 2013 | Verified Purchase

Cet après-shampoing est très bien pour les cheveux très secs, ayant des cheveux normaux je le mélange avec celui au citron et c'est parfait ! sinon il sent très bon, et se rince très bien !

Smells so nice!

Posted by eathealthy on May 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful smelling shampoo that really gets your hair clean. I rate it 4 stars because my hair is fine and it tends to be a little too cleansing for my needs. I use it every other day so that my hair doesn't feel too dry and get a little frizzy. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

good shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 5 2012 | Verified Purchase

good cleaning properties, good smell, no irritation on skin - what else can I demand. but many ingridents are far from being natural

Good!

Posted by erikamarija on August 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is good shampoo, but giovanni works better for me!

Smell like a piece of Cake but rich and soft

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

Smell like a piece of Cake but rich and soft

nice product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

cleans well, leathers alot which is fine. good smell.