Good, but not great :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo did not like. It does the job, foams well, washes well, to squeak. But ... Yet he did not seem so natural, like from Aubrey Organitss. Smell a little chemical. Not quite coconut smell. For me it is important to organic, natural. He is not 100% so. Этот шампунь мне не очень понравился. Как бы он справляется со своей работой, пенится хорошо, промывает до скрипа. Но... все же он мне не кажется таким натуральным, как например от Aubrey Organics. Запах немного химический. Не совсем кокосом пахнет. Для меня важно натуральность и экологичность. Он не на 100% такой.

Smells really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't specify on the website that it is for dry hair

Coconut

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo has a very small opening to squirt the shampoo out. At first it seemed frustrating that I couldn't squeeze so much out quickly but I soon realized it was genius as you don't need much shampoo. It lathers up AMAZINGLY well! Only a quarter of the amount of my usual supermarket brand shampoo amount was needed. This tube will last a long time! I have pretty fine straight/wavy hair and find that it can make my hair feel a bit dry or flat if I don't rotate with another shampoo at least once a week. I love the smell! It is more of a pina colada smell than coconut.

not for dry hair!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I think this shampoo is awesome and it makes my hair look amazing (combining a hair mask). I truly dont recommend this product to those who have dry hair (even though it says it is for dry hair..) because sometimes it makes my hair feel a little dry and my hair is oily usually. Bottom line, great product, not for dry hair.

Après shampoing noix de coco

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Cet après-shampoing est très bien pour les cheveux très secs, ayant des cheveux normaux je le mélange avec celui au citron et c'est parfait ! sinon il sent très bon, et se rince très bien !

Smells so nice!

Posted by eathealthy on May 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful smelling shampoo that really gets your hair clean. I rate it 4 stars because my hair is fine and it tends to be a little too cleansing for my needs. I use it every other day so that my hair doesn't feel too dry and get a little frizzy. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

good shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good cleaning properties, good smell, no irritation on skin - what else can I demand. but many ingridents are far from being natural

Good!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is good shampoo, but giovanni works better for me!

Great Smell, but a little Drying

Posted by joyslin on Sep 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's a little drying on my hair. I know I'm supposed to follow up with conditioner but I don't.. The conditioner in this line is really good, though.

Nice Shampoo but nothing out of the ordinary

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The shampoo is a good shampoo because it cleans the hair very well. Apart from that, its an average shampoo.