Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this shampoo, it is great for my curly dry hair. I mix it with water because it is so concentrated, and it lasts forever!

great clean without stripping hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff. A good gentle cleanser (with good lather thanks to the coconut oil) that doesn't strip moisture from the hair. I have color-treated, naturally wavy-curly hair and my hair loves this stuff. I also use the Coconut conditioner and love that too. I switched from the DE Shea butter shampoo and conditioner, and this is a little bit more costly but so worth it for hair that behaves.

Great!

Posted by shadow-girl on Sep 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My long curly hairs loved it! I used this shampoo together with the same conditioner. Hairs are not dry after it, and it's good for my scalp. Smells not like real coconut, more synthetic, but still good.

Perfect for my dry thin hair!

Posted by Lucky-me on Nov 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My hair is blond, dry and thin. This shampoo is perfect for me! Hairs are shinny and smooth after using it. Smells very pleasant. Do not irritate my scalp.

Super shampoing !

Posted by biotytips on Oct 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

J'adore ! parfait pour les cheveux secs et bouclés. Ce shampoing lave très bien et pas de sensations de cheveux rêches. Très économique, il en faut très peu car il mousse beaucoup. Pour plus d’efficacité je vous conseille de l'associer à son après-shampoing.

BEST

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

love this....... just L O V E ... will be buying again. definitely. smells so unbelievable good.

Love, love, love!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful coconut shampoo which cleans my hair without making it dry and brittle. I've got quite dry, fine hair so this would be perfect for any moisture-starved hair. The coconut smell is pleasant and not as strong as I feared. Will definitely buy again!

A Life's Changer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After a few days of use I completely fell in love: the smell and feeling is perfect, I'm not sure I'll try other smells since I love this one so much. The quantity is small, which makes it a bit pricey, but this small tube lasts for way long than regular shampoo since you don't use too much liquid each time

best organic shampoo product I have ever tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My hair is very oily, I have to rinse them every day and this is the best product I have ever tried. Hair feels very clean, soft and light. The smell is nice and doesn't stay on hair then they are dry, so this is perfect for me. Economical product because you need really small amount of it. The price is very good for a organic product. Definitely will order again

LOVE IT!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have a little dry and damaged hair after bleaching my typically Nordic hair. It has been very frizzy and a little matte and non-shiny unless I have straighten it and used shine products, but after using both the shampoo and the conditioner in this coconut series, my hair is super soft and absolutely less frizzy. In many years I have been one of those who have used big brands as Redken, Joico and Kerastase, but none of those have made miracles for my hair. They are hyped, and contains huge amounts of none-good ingredients, as parabens, silicone and SLS. Now I have found my absolute favorite product, and I have already purchased more of them. My hair is now only a little bit frizzy(and mine was a chaos before this) and very shiny and looks very healthy. Less split ends too. The smell is mild and good. Typically coconut, and smells very real and not chemically at all. Love it!!